xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mayukhbd

The Battle For Middle-earth Game of the year

Who did not see the "Lord of the Ring" movie.

The game company create many "lord of the ring" feature games. but in the last of 2004 i got a game named "The Battle for Middle-earth" which is based on lord of the ring. the game graphics sound quality and most importantly AI such great. i am playing the game and i think this could be the game of the year.

Each hero have their own power in this game. when you play the game you feel the original war in your mind.

if you want any help about this game i can help you.

i have my collection about 150 games. but no game is like "The Battle for Middle-earth"

Play the game and you will think each word of mine is true.

system requirement:

Processor: minimum pentium 4

Ram: over 256 (128 slower)

AGP: 128MB (64 can be played)

Soundcard: any good sound card(audigy is good)

Dvd/CD Rom

Hard Disk space: minimum 3GB

WTF?! How come no one has replied on this one?This is THE game!I had no idea this was going to be that good. It was made by the creators of Command and Conquers, so it gives you a clue how awesome it is.The timeline is like in the movie. And it has some awesome features, like you are about to fight the Isengard battle, and you put your mouse in the part of the map where Frodo and Sam are, and a there is a little cinematic taken from the movie showing what were they doing at that time.It's probably the best strategy game I've played.Oh, and you can play both good and bad sides.

I hate it... :-) It's again a grey rts game, nothing innovating and nothing special. I guess it's the best lotr game, but that's not really hard is it? :D 2004 was a year of rts quantity, but not quality (apart from rtw and some others, but still...) BFME gets profits from the popularity of lotr, but is it worth it? I think not :D

I hate it... :-) It's again a grey rts game, nothing innovating and nothing special. I guess it's the best lotr game, but that's not really hard is it? :D 2004 was a year of rts quantity, but not quality (apart from rtw and some others, but still...) BFME gets profits from the popularity of lotr, but is it worth it? I think not :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree...there were a bunch of RTS games that came out in 2004 but hardly any good ones.

The best one, IMO, was Warhammer 40 thousand: Dawn of War. The campaign on that was great, along with the races, units, graphics, AI, and everything else. Of course, nothing can beat Starcraft or Warcraft 3 for pure multiplayer fun..or even Total Annhilation (which is THE best RTS game ever made in my opinion).

I never got into the Battle for Middle Earth, it just didn't strike a chord with me. There are sooo many better real time strategy games out there ;)

Cheers,

ignition

I've played a bit of this, Its an excellent game, but it was released at the wrong time. LOTR has just slipped out of the limelight. And it was released at the same time as many other big name games.