xisto Community
Dementour

What Games Have You Got? For any console

I'll start with my list of games I have for the Playstation 2, I havent got any consoles so these games make up for those I cant get for the PS2Grand Theft Auto: Vice CityMetal Gear Solid 2: Sons of LibertyRed Faction 2Resident Evil Code Veroncia XVirtua Fighter 4007: Agent Under FireMedal of Honour FrontlineSilent Hill 2 (Director's Cut)Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4The ThingTime Crisis 2Soul Reaver 2Max PayneCrash Bandicoot The Wrath of CourtexThe GetawaySpidermanHeadhunterThe Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers007: NightfireSilent Hill 3Tom Clancy's Splinter CellEnter the MatrixVampire NightDie Hard VendettaTime Crisis 3Freedom FightersThe Lord of the Rings: The Return of the KingTrue Crime: Streets of LAGrand Theft Auto 3XIIIMedal of Honour: Rising SunTimeSplitters 2ManhuntMax Payne 2: The Fall of Max PayneHulkResident Evil Dead AimFatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly (Project Zero 2)Tony Hawks UndergroundTony Hawks Underground 2007: Everything or NothingHitman ContractsMafiaHeadhunter RedemptionThe SufferingGames I have played and completed:Half-LifeDevil May CryFatal Frame (Project Zero)Crazy TaxiEnd GameVIPSimpsons Road RageDino StalkerPolice 911 (Police 24/7)Silent ScopeSilent Scope 2Silent Scope 3Post your own list of games for any of your consoles

Need for Speed UndergroundAlice (beat)Freedom ForceThe PunisherHalf Life (and all addons beat)Hitman 2 (beat)Hitman: contracts (beat)Septerra CoreSummonerVampire: The Masquerade - Redemption (beat)Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (beat with 2 different clans)Oni (beat on all difficulties)Tonh Hawk's Underground 2 (beat on several difficulties)Dracula: ResurectionDracula: The Last SantuaryRepublic: The RevolutionFinal Fantasy 7 (PC Crashed on disk 4 and now game dosent run right, its upside down?)GTAGTA: London 1969GTA 2AvP 2

It makes me really sad, I don't know if its an issue with my drivers or what. I can start the game, then when it gets to that first battle in the station the whole thing crashes.P.S. Not only is it upside down, its backwards, like it's been mirrored.

I have 3 Xbox GamesJSRFMK Deadly AllianceMunch's Oddesyps2 I have 5DDRmax2Burnout3XIIIDownhill DominationRoboTech BattleCryGC I haveMArio SunshineMArio Party4Rayman3Metal ArmsMetroid PrimePikmin 1Pikmin 2CubivoreAnimal CrossingCEl DamagePacman World 2/ Pacman vsIkarugaFzero GXSSX TrickySonic Mega CollectionGodzilla Destroy All MOnstersSould Calibur2THPS3

It makes me really sad, I don't know if its an issue with my drivers or what.  I can start the game, then when it gets to that first battle in the station the whole thing crashes.

P.S. Not only is it upside down, its backwards, like it's been mirrored.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is a driver problem. I had similar issues back in the day. Make sure you drivers are working perfectly, using dxdiag

Most games will play fine with wack drivers on windows, because they expect things to be somewhat broken. Other games, like morrowind or FF7, demand perfection.

Ok*Prepares*Let's give a list... of every game for every systemPokemon RedPokemon BluePokemon YelloPokemon GoldPoklemon SilverFinal Fantasy Tactics AdvanceZelda - Links AwakeningZelda - Oracle of AgesZelda - Oracle of SeasonZelda - Majora's MaskZelda - Ocarina of TimeZelda - Ocarina of Time Master QuestZelda - Wind WakerLufia - The Rise of the Sinistrals (GBA)FableAmped 2 (XBox)007 - Agent Under Fire007 - Nightfire007 - Everything Or NothingFinal Fantasy - Crystal ChroniclesSpider-Man (Gamecube)Ghost Recon (Gamecube)Soul Calibur II (Gamecube)Super Smash Bros. MeleeLost KingdomsLegend of DragoonFinal Fantasy IXDonkey Kong II (GameBoy)I think that MIGHT be all of them though I know I'm forgetting some GameBoyColour games... I can't find my box of them now so I can't complete the list T-T

i would name them all but i have A pretty collection.... some of my most favorites i have are:Halo 2Halo: Combat EvolvedGTA: San AndreasGTA: Vice CityGTA: 3THPS 3Tony Hawk's UndergroundTony Hawk's Underground 2

My list of games is to long for this forum :DSo I'm posting my favourite games, worth playing:1)Hitman 2: Silent Assasin2)Hitman: Contracts3)Need for Speed Porsche 20004)Need for Speed Underground5)Need for Speed Underground 26)Rise of Nations: Thrones & Patriots7)Age of empires II: The Conquerrors Expansion8)MaxPayne9)MaxPayne 210)Unreal Tournament 200411)Splinter Cell (all Splinter Cells :D )12)Warcraft SeriesAnd of corse Counter-strike 1.6 ;) ------|||------

I have... ThirteenRed Faction 2Counter strike sourceWarcraft 3diablo 2men of valorcall of dutymedal of honourwarhammer 40,000enter the matrixneed for speed undergroundneed for speen underground 2final fantasy 7vampire the masquerade:bloodlinecrusader:legacy of lionheartstarcraftand a lot more!

SNES

Zelda Lttp

ABC Monday Night Football

Mario RPG

Super Mario RPG

Street Fighter 2

Bomber Man II

Mega Man X

Mega Man XI

Addams Family Value

Super Metroid

CastleVania 4

Final Fantasy II

Final Fantasy III

Crono Trigger

Top Gear II

Championship Pool

Secret of Mana

Tetris Attack

Ahh! Real Monsters!

NHL 95

Earthworm Jim

NBA 98

E.V.O.

Playstation

Ape Escape

Monkey Magic

Tomb Raider I-IV

Resident Evil 1

Resident Evil 3

Resident Evil 2: Dual Shock

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy IX

Castlevania SotN

Mega Man 8

Mega Man Legends

Need for Speed

RPG Maker

Driver 1

Driver 2

PS2

Resident Evil Outbreak

Resident Evil Code Veroncia

Mortal Combat Deadly Alliance

Baulders Gate Dark Alliance

Final Fantasy X

Gran Turismo 4

GTA: 3

GTA: VC

GTA: SA

Spliter Cell

Smackdown Vs. Raw

Gamecube

Zelda: Wind Waker

Resident Evil 4

Mega Man Anniversity Collection

SSX Tricky

Wave Race: Blue Storm

Super Smash Bros Melee

Paper Mario

Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime 2

Animal Crossing

Tales of Symphonia

Xbox

Halo

Halo 2

Hunters: The Reckoning

Fable

Elder Scroll 3 Morrowind

Splinter Cell: CT

Mercenaries

OutRun 2

That is all the games I have except for the ones in NES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, and Dreamcast.

OK get ready for a long list PCAxis & AlliesStarcraft & ExpansionSpace ColonyMonopoly TycoonAge of Empires & ExpansionAge of Empires 2 & ExpansionHeros IVMicrosoft Flight Simulator 2004The sims Deluxe EditionWarcraft 2 & expansionWarcraft 3 & expansionUnreal Tournament 2004Command & Conquer GeneralsSim City 3000Sim city 2000No one lives foreverDiablo 2 & expansionMetal FatigueCommand & Conquer Tiberian SunMaster of orion 3Master of orion 2The Sims 2Cibilization Gold EditionRobot ArenaAqua NoxWarhammer Dark OmenTotal Annihlation & expansionShogun Total warMoon ProjectStronghold Stronghold Crusader1503 A.D The New WorldJoint OperationsBattleField 1942Dogs 4Splinter CellArmor Command1602 A.D.Command & ConquerPanzer GeneralHomr WorldSuper PowerPacific GeneralMedieval Total warCaesar 2MorrowindWizards & WarriorsKingdomsRavenloftStarfleet command 3Command & conquer red Alert 2Conquest of the New WorldStrifeEmpire EarthAmerican ConquestDeadLock 2Chaos GateSteel Panthers 3ArcanumSacrificeLego IslandFantasy GeneralWOW I DID NOT KNOW HOW MUCH PC SOFTWARE I HAD!ps2 FF10Hot shots Golf 3Gta 3Xbox Halo 2

I have a many games (don't remember half of them) but the ones I mostly play are:===PC===Call of DutyEnclaveGTA Vice CityMetal Gear 2 SubstanceMorrowindRise of NationsSacredSerious Sam 2Silent hill 4 (creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppy game)Stronghold CrusaderThe battle for middle earthTribes VengeanceWinning Eleven 8Worms Armageddon :)==PSX== (When it was still alive)Twisted Metal 3Fifa 98Tekken 3==N64==Zelda: Ocarina of time (I didn't like much Majora's Mask)Super MarioSmash Brothers (Hilarious)==Snes==Super Mario (yup, I still play it often)