xisto Community

Umm...I can't give to much information on whats going on or if it's happening to anybody else...But My mysql databases are down....And this isn't the first time i've seen this happen...Once a week or so ago it happened as I was showing my teacher my site...Not sure whats going on exactly but the problem ended up fixing itself....So don't upload any copies of ur databses just yet...give it a few more hours or minutes and they should be restored? not sure...Some help from a admin would be gr8ly appreciated

Well Databases being down could be due to a random crash along with maybe too many connections. This is one of the first hosts ive been with that actually managed to give there promise of MySQL properly.

from what i understand it is users mostly that crash it, maybe they cause it to get too busy or i don't know exectly what but i have been told the users are crashing it and myybe they are just fast at fixing it, oor its a problem that works itself out. :-/

So is it fixed cuz I just installed like phpbb from pre-isntalled scripts but I cant install one from website...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Waht exactly do you mean one forma website?...Like did you download one from a certain website and are tryign to install it onto your account...? Cuz that could etheir be because you are doing something wrong or the fact the mysql could be down...

What error do you get?