xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
l337 Nurse Pedestrian

Unreal Tournament 2004 .....

Yeah I have a Dell Optiplex GX400 (yeah the black one), and I bought Unreal Tournament. And when I played it, the graphics were all messed up and everything. I wondered why because the computer was new. So I went to my local Circuit City and got an Xtasy ATI Radeon 2d/3d accelarotr graphic card thing. So after I put it in and I played UT2004 again. It still looked all messed up. Do you know why this could be? Someone said something about GPU..

Yeah I have a Dell Optiplex GX400 (yeah the black one), and I bought Unreal Tournament. And when I played it, the graphics were all messed up and everything. I wondered why because the computer was new. So I went to my local Circuit City and got an Xtasy ATI Radeon 2d/3d accelarotr graphic card thing. So after I put it in and I played UT2004 again. It still looked all messed up.  Do you know why this could be? Someone said something about GPU..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Makes sure all the drivers are set up correctly, and make sure you have installed all updates/patches on UT2k4.

Try running dxdiag and run the tests to see if anything isn't correctly installed/is broken.

When you say all messed up... are we talking about corruped textures, or onscreen artifacts ?is your machine overclocked at all ???the UT200X readme.txt says that the game pushes all your hardware to its limit, and can push overclocked hardware over the edge.could you post a screen shot please ?