xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The_Rage

Killzone Best FPS game on PS2

ok here is a topic for Killzone!I made this topic becose I think that there is no fps like this one on PS2.everthing is great,story,sound,visual presentation and gameplay.Gameplay is so good that you cant stop playing the game whan you start it.Story is place on the planet who is colony of earth,and that planat as sufer some exidus that is make humans much stronger,and they call them self Hellghasts...So they atack one colony and you funde your self in the middle of the battelfield...game is full of action,you will fill the war!!If you have a PS2 and like FPS you must have this game!!p.s. if you have any Questions just post here!!!

I'd have to sort of disagree with you but it just comes down to personal preference. I found that the story is good, but very linear (just shoot and kill, but it seems the same in all games like that). And the sound and visuals are pretty good. But i found that it gets so repetative that after 2 weeks i haven't touched it for about 2 months. I like the story it's an excellent one and how you can chose what character you want to be (which in fact does actaully change the gameplay). The weapons are pretty good with a wide variety of them but in online/multiplayer it can get annoying with grenade launchers. Also with online it just seems to be if you know where the health packs and where the bigger guns are you can win the game. It doesn't really require skill that much as if you pick up the huge chain gun you can just mow people down.The levels are also very good with the variety in them. So overall i'd give this game a 6/7 out of 10 as it gets very boring (well thats what i found). Btw if you disagree with me on anything just remember it's personal preference, so don't go flaming about my verdict :)

hmm...no I will not go flaming on you becose you have some good points there!!!but I didnt found that repetative part of game!there is all kind of stuff to do,defending , attacking,snipering...so I think that game is great,and like i sad the best fps game on the ps2!!

It was supposed to be the 'Halo beater' hyped by Sony which got everyone excited for over a year! However people found it to be a disapointment and said it might have been beater if they didnt keep comparing it to Halo to raise their expectations. I on the other hand havent played Halo, I want to get it for the PC but I know for definite I will never have the chance to Play Halo 2 for the Xbox because none of my friends has it ;) I will most probably buy Killzone though cos despite the poor reviews I want to see for myself as everyone has their own opinions. I find when something is criticised I normally find it to turn out good so... But yeah I really want to play it and will buy it for the Playstation 2, my only and lovable console, something soon. But first theres some other games I want to buy first