xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Peg

Kotor2 RPG game

When i first played Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 1 I just loved it. Because it was so fun to play collect stuff and kill others. So I cant wait for KOTOR 2 to come because its the 2nd part of the game and they promised that it will ahve a lot more stuff on it :)

I still need to finish the first 'Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic'. It's very long and I never finish a very long game cause it's almost like I have ADHD or something. I hope to finish it one day and hopefully try KOTOR2. ;) I'd get it now but I rarey buy games when they are $50. It's just too expensive for such a thing.

When i first played Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 1 I just loved it. Because it was so fun to play collect stuff and kill others. So I cant wait for KOTOR 2 to come because its the 2nd part of the game and they promised that it will ahve a lot more stuff on it :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Man the game is out !! i have it on my desk as i speak .. haven't tryed it so far.. don't have enough HDD space :) so i'll try the game tomorow ... haven't play KOTOR 1 .. just didn't finde it ... so wish me luck as i del much stuff so i can install KOTOR 2

As of the SW game univerce i have only good words n' congrats.. have played 5 or more star wars games each one brought an unique experience... and much FUN ...

ENJ0y

Liked the first one LOVE the second one it much better ive been playing it for days it such a great improvment and the AI is great too i recomend it for every one even the non-Starwars fans i give it a 9.7

I loooooved the first one! Played the light side first and directly after I finished it, I walked the dark path. But the replay value is almost 0.0So for this one, I'm going to wait a little longer before I buy it...

How could you say the replay value is almost 0? You can play the game over but go the opposite route ie dark-->light, vice versa. There are some parts of the game that are completly different depending on what side you are.

i'm currently playing KotOR 1, almost finished with 1st of 7 worlds (Taris), and i love it. maybe i'm going to buy kotor 2, but not before it is €30,- or less, and if i'm not going to, i will buy jade empire, if it comes out for pc

yea i played the crap outta this game when it came out a couple of months ago. this is an excellent game an i recommend it to anyone who enjoyed the first one.even tho this one was really great it comes no where close to being as good as the first one. the story line doesnt seem as good in the second one as it did in the first