xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NotoriousZach

Brothers In Arms I wrote my thoughts on it

Hey guys this has to be one of the best, World war two gamesI have everplayed. Its graphics and sounds rates as one of the best I have everseen/heard. Very realistic, great effects. Also most of the time I buy XBOX games to play on XBOX LIVE, i have several games that I have never touched the single player, I dont like single player games that much. I have to say i have been addicted to this single player game and have been playing the campaign for a bit. Also the online, its different style than most other games you have maybe 4 ppl in a game. They each lead a team of about 4 men, unless its 1 v 1 where a player would lead twice as many men, 2 squads...... Its very intense, only complaints I have is online it can get a little buggy, also once I had the gunshooting noise lock on me and kept going until the end of the round. If you have a fast connection you should bealright, but I have to say this game beats most of the others I haveplayed. I was a fan of Medal of Honor Allied Assault for PC. THAT GAME WAS AMAZING ONLINE. This one beats it in my book. I also unfortunatly got to play Medal of Honor Frontline for computer, have to say worst First person/ WAR game I have EVER PLLAYED. Anways I would give this game 10/10

its not too bad of a game, not really my style... i cant wait for battlefield 2 to come out

I wholeheartedly agree with that statement. Very cool game but as much as I tried I never really got into it. Battlefield 2 is gonna be an absolute cracker though. The previews and everything I've read about it so far makes it sound as if it'll be one of games to remember this year! Does anybody know when it's coming out? Maybe I should go ahead and pre order it...

Yeah i wish they had vehiclles in the game, i dont know what it is but vehicles do it every time........Is battlefield going to be on XBOX? if so, and its LIVE ENABLED.....WOHOO, i loved battlefield for PC, and wished they had it for XBOX.