xisto Community
darul0r

Google Cannot Find My Website google doesnt find me

hey! i have a problem! im trying to be also find through google!

my website is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ! if im trying to find its through google with the keywords: Roman Konrad or "Roman Konrad" or RomanKonrad, it is nor listed!! why?? its the page of myself!! and thats my name! so why it is not found??? i have all metatags and evereything! there are so many sites but not mine!!

who can help? :)

The problem may be with your intro page. Not sure if robots follow to good.

<META name="ROBOTS" content="index,follow">
but your 1'st index is in a frame
<frame src="http://people.freenet.de/romankonrad/grascutter/index.htm" name="main" id="main" scrolling="Auto">
I don't know to much about that but I think I read that robots may have problem with flash intro pages.

Unless someone else have the answer I'll look up what I have when I get home tonight.

Nils

now i think everything is quite correct. the first page is index.htm , there are all metatags on, index,follot means that the robot follows every link! on index.htm is also a link to the mainpage without the flashintro, so it would be possible to get on the mainpage! :)

Web page analysis.

Found web page with frames.

A web page with frames is difficult to index by a search engine spider.

The size of the web page.

The size of the web page is 1897 bytes.

The web page load time.

The web page load time is less than 1 second.

Put yout website here and add the spiders / bots you would like to test against. Lot of good info here Meta Tag Analyzer Tool.

Nils

Use the noframes:

<HTML>

<HEAD>

<TITLE>Example Framed Site</TITLE>

</HEAD>

<FRAMESET cols="150,*">

<FRAME name="contents" target="main">

<FRAME name="main">

<NOFRAMES>

Optimized page content goes here for best results.

</NOFRAMES>

</FRAMESET>

</HTML>

and add the same info there as you use in the frames.

Nils

it was submitted i think 3 month ago.. so i think its should be in their index.. :P the page has an mainpage, and on this is an iframe included.. so i dont have the frameset-tag ;) so where should i put in the noframes? what else or how can i do it with ne noframes?should i write in their the whole content of the page again?thanks for help!greetings darul0r ;)

This is all from this site:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

f you insist on using frames, take measures to ensure that the major search engines' spiders can index your page. You can accomplish this by carefully using the <NOFRAMES> tag. Also, don't forget effective site titles and META tags. Just because you're using frames doesn't mean you should leave out the META tags.
It's really quite simple. You must create an alternate Web page within the <NOFRAMES> tag so that search engines have something to index. Compose a complete HTML Web page between the <NOFRAMES> tag and its end tag </ NOFRAMES>. Make sure that you include the <NOFRAMES> tag immediately below the very first frameset tag, because, as always, you want the keyword rich text to appear as close to the top of the page as possible like so:

<FRAMESET COLS=" 125,*" border=" 0"> <NOFRAMES>

<BODY>
<H1> I'll start the content in my NOFRAMES tag with a header tag that I'll fill with keywords</ H1>
<P> In the copy you can include all the text and HTML that would otherwise make up your Web site. Here's a link to another page, maybe one that would make up another
frame:</ P>
<A HREF=" http:// www. yourcompany. com/ otherpage. htm"> Click to link to another page</ A>

<P> And here's some more text for the search engines to index </ P> </ BODY>

</ NOFRAMES>
<FRAME SRC=" html/ lftmenu. htm" NAME=" frame517420" MARGINWIDTH= 3 SCROLLING= NO NORESIZE>

<FRAME SRC=" html/ main. html" NAME=" main" SCROLLING= YES>
</ FRAMESET>

The preferred method is to include all the information from the other framed pages on this new, separate page contained in the <NOFRAMES> tag. When you design this new Web page within the <NOFRAMES> tag, make sure you include links to other pages in your site so that the search engine can spider to those pages and index them as well.

Make sure <NOFRAMES> follows the <FRAMESET> tag. Moving it up higher in the page such as in the <HEAD> section could make your wording more prominent to the search engine but would be incompatible with some browsers.

Since the extra tags to set up frames may dilute the density of keywords versus other words on the page, you should definitely consider creating doorway pages. These pages would not use frames at all, but would serve as pointers to your main site that uses frames. This solution can provide the best of both worlds.

100% cut and paste. Sorry I have to work but I'd like to address this one. Use the link and read the whole tutorial

Nils

hmm..i understand it in this way that i can make a page with the content of all frames i use! this page i paste in the <noframes>? does it matter how the site looks like? no body will see the page in the noframes?! so it just have to contain the content of my real site?! is there any browser which cant interpret frames?? so is it really necessary to make a good layout without frames? ;) if its not necessary i will just copy the pages which would be in the frames and then paste them into the noframes and then im ready ;):P would that work??

That's it, read the instructions. Use the link to see the examples (I only copied part) you would put the same content in the noframes part as you do in the frames part.Nils

Well, that just provided a rude awakening.  :P So, I suppose creating a source HTML page with a link to my forums would correct that problem, true?  Well, then...just need to find out what to put there.  ;)'

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:P:P:P

Don't you just hate those late night (at least for me) awakenings... ;)

Any content within the frames can be put in the nframe tag...

Nils

Use the noframes:

<HTML>

<HEAD>

<TITLE>Example Framed Site</TITLE>

</HEAD>

<FRAMESET cols="150,*">

<FRAME name="contents" target="main">

<FRAME name="main">

<NOFRAMES>

Optimized page content goes here for best results.

</NOFRAMES>

</FRAMESET>

</HTML>

and add the same info there as you use in the frames.

Nils

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That helped me out, too. But i put links to important pages on my first page that has no frames, so i think i'm covered~

Do search engines rank 'alt' tags the same way as regular content?

:P  ;)  ;)

Don't you just hate those late night (at least for me) awakenings...  :P

Any content within the frames can be put in the nframe tag...

Nils

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I shouldn't have to worry about frames, considering I hate using them unless I'm building a big site. Just need to find out what kind of content I want to put there. :P