xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bird Man

Meadal Of Honor Reloaded Yah a free moh

Yo guys,

Have you heard about the new moh game coming out mohrl guess what it's free but you have to have mohaa i hear not sure if they have made it so you don't have to. It rocks you can be a meadic with on a pistal and you can heal your team it's soo cool. If you want more Info about it than just from me go to there web site.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

hey thats awesome! Im a huge fan of the MOH series but i had no idea they would make one for free! Thats just insane! Even though im not complaining :) I think the franchise is starting to get a bit tiresome, like the Resident Evil series got. But... I think ill learn more about this 'Reloaded' game.

lol Yah [MC] well start to play it at lest my squad. So yah aewsdome as sooon as it comes out i well just end up falling down cuz tehy have aewsome set up yah and it is made up by just mods and skiners and mapers and it is the best ever we are all dieing for it to come out i can't believe EA is leting tehm do it for FREE

i have not heard about this, thanks for the information, i will definately download this, all i am gonna have to do is go dig up my old mohaa and download this, all you need is mohaa?