MOHBT
COD
BF
BFV
BFSW
AAO
Joint ops
and many more.

and we are all ways looking for new members and i am looking for new MOHAA players for my squad in MC call the Screaming Eagles.

Are web site is MC gamers

If you have heard of the Cheat ploice than you know about [MC] SGT.D the owner of both MC and cheat ploice. He is aesome leader and he makes sure that the clan is G rated so all those kids out there like me can play in a safe and fun place

It does seem like an interesting dedication your website have, I went on it, had a look around... Liked what I saw :) So its based all on the online play of the Medal of Honour games? Like if I joined I would be put in a team out of how many and then we play against each other at a arranged time and day online. Is that how it goes or am I just confused?

To hav eover 700 people in 1 clan for that u have had to work a lot. and well im very impressed with ur work and ur website. If you ever looking to make a Day of defeat or a COunter-strike team then hook me upMy MSN is: Smurx_ish_1337@hotmail.comCheers!

Yes we are mmakeing a CS team so you should e-mail sfx at sfx@mcgamers.comyah i am only a squad leader so i am about there with the guys that are the leaders but not yet.but yah we have matchs alot and we need members

Oh yah you would be added in to a team like we have over a lot of dif squad about 25 in alll for alll the games any way you get put in a team and you play the rest of the teams and dif clans and mc is teh best place to learn how to play. i started on day 2 of me playing and man i got so much bette5r in 1 year now i am a squad leader