xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
teraslasch

The Bouncing Of Ball.. Begginer..

Hi guys, this is my first post here. I have recently take up animation and the first animation i did was ball bounce! :).. simple but i learnt alot from it. Anyone wants to share what else they did when they just started learning animation?.. This is what i did in detail :1) Using photoshop, create a new layer and draw the path for the ball to bounce..2)Create another new layer and draw the ball.3)Put the ball on the path and hide the path track and save!4)Shift the move according to the path and hide it again and save!5)Repeat step 4 till the whole path is complete6)Open up adobe premiere and insert all the jpeg files that i have saved and export it as a movie file!7) Animation Completed :P ..

Hi guys, this is my first post here. I have recently take up animation and the first animation i did was ball bounce!  :).. simple but i learnt alot from it. Anyone wants to share what else they did when they just started learning animation?..

This is what i did in detail :

1) Using photoshop, create a new layer and draw the path for the ball to bounce..

2)Create another new layer and draw the ball.

3)Put the ball on the path and hide the path track and save!

4)Shift the move according to the path and hide it again and save!

5)Repeat step 4 till the whole path is complete

6)Open up adobe premiere and insert all the jpeg files that i have saved and export it as a movie file!

7) Animation Completed :P ..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is....a very long and round about way of doing it. But very retro, which is cool.

Whoa... You've got some patience there...Photoshop isn't designed to animate. Try something else like flash, or if you don't need to learn something less advanced, swish. Also, did you do "Save As Web" in Photoshop? Just Save As in JPEG doesn't lower the file size a lot. Usually it's even bigger if you did more modification.

creative work but little hard.. I wud suggest u to make it in Flash or swish .. IN Flash if u r beginer there are some lessons for beginers... u can read them... that king of animation is realy easy in flash Just try it .. adn swish is more easier then flash but flash got more advanced feature...try to use flash in animation its the best