xisto Community
xTheSniperx

World Of Warcraft: Best MMORPG Ever MADE BY BLIZARD BEST MMORPG EVER

Yes, I've seen screenshots. I plan on buying this as soon at the price goes down. (to only $35). The screenshots are AMAZING! I tell you. I play a game called runescape, and It's kind of fun except it gets really old and there isn't enough to provide a constant source of amazement and fun.

;;>_> Almost all of my geek friends play WoW, and I feel left out, 'cause my laptop and my desktop both lack the 512 MB RAM required to play it. ;_; I would buy it, but I can't play it...But yeah, Runescape gets old. Fast. Unless you're a member, in which case you have endless fun in the form of logging on to a non-members world and pointing and laughing at non-members. ;)

I have seens creenshots, I have seent eh price. Hell I went out of my way and even palyed it :D and you know what? I did not like it. How many MMORPGs have you played? I have palyed Everquest, UltimaOnline, AnarchyOnline, Star Wars Galaxies, Ragnarok Online, Guild Wars, Lineage 2 & a mass of misc korean MMOs and betas. Frankly I am sorry tob reak it to you but WoW is not the greatest out there...Save your money and get Guild Wars when it comes out. I pre ordered 3 copies of it myself. It rocks! :D

dude, this is the BEST game blizzard has come up with by far... they outdid their diablo RPG big time... hunter is THE BEST!!! night elf hunters pwn with their arrows! i love pwning ppl from a far!! so fun ^^

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

for me it' isn't :D i've seen screnn shot, i've sent the price....it's a good game but i prefer lineage 2 and the evergreen Ultima Online :D

at time i have no job so i can't try really wow but many friends tells me that it's expensive ;) i hope in the future many unofficial servers appear, my pocket doesn't permitt to play and appreciate this game.

a friend tells my that wow is the queue's game, u pay for the queue and wins who login first :P

P.S. excuse me for my very bad english i hope u understand me :P

World of Warcraft:

Best RPG game

Best online game

Best RPG online game :)

Best Blizzard game

Everything is just cool in this game.

WOW is good but the monthly fee is crazy $15 a month. What happend to the bizzard that let you play free on there servers. Some examples diablo, warcraft 3 & frozen throne, and starcraft. They all had great online play and online did not cost anything. I would pay $5 a month but not $15.

subasteve: Costs for keeping up BattleNet games and an MMORPG are not the same. Lets say Warcraft 3: They have some bugs, they just make patches and keep some servers. For MMORPGs, they need huuuuuuuuuge servers with huuuuuuuuuuge speed. Also (as far as I know) MMORPGs are never finished. Developers keep adding worlds and missions and everything. They should have maybe some ads system to pay their online bills, but I think paying 15$ pero month for playing a game (even if it was Metal Gear 3) is ridiculous.

WoW is great, I really love this game, especially the PvP element. Besides that I have a lot of friends that play the game and I have more contact with them now online than I ever had before. :rolleyes: As for the prive, they deliver a lot more than Sony ever did. I played EQ and EQ2 and never saw any chance of them extending gametime because of server downtime.With Blizzard there is far less downtime, and they actually give you extended playtime to make up for it, or at least they have so far.

I love WoW, only had it for a while but im playing on Warsong in my guild from SWG.. KDS... im only a low level hunter at the moment but im finding the leveling fairly easy!Its a good solid game so far and from what ive heard it only gets better :rolleyes:

WoW isn't the best, let's look at the downsides:You have to wait 6 hours on Tuesdays to play, due to maintenance They nerf hunters like whoa.They put in the PVP Honor system in, PVP servers are laggy as heck now, causing massive pvp loss in areas such as Tarren Mill, and such.The game play is not so good, You spend most of your time scavengering for money to get good gear, it's what YOU constantly have TO DO, to survive.Instances are buggyEpic mounts cost over 1000gNormal mounts cost 90g