xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
buttiebuhz

Adobe Image Ready~ help =v=

hello~ i was wondering~ i don't know if this topic is suitable for this part of the forum but.. in imageready....well.. i made this layers of the same image and turned them into slices.. and then i wanted to have this same background for all the slices.. is that possible? to insert the same background for all the slices ? im very confuzd =___=

not too certain what you're asking here....so you have an image. And multiple layers containing the same image. And now you want them all to have the same background...? Supposively when you save a sliced image it will have all the layers merged together into a .png, .gif, .jpg or whatever you save it as.

Yes, what i seem to remember is that everytime you create a new slide, the images from the previous slides are still there, all you have to do is turn them on or off as you see fit.

hello~ i was wondering~ i don't know if this topic is suitable for this part of the forum but.. in imageready....

well.. i made this layers of the same image and turned them into slices.. and then i wanted to have this same background for all the slices.. is that possible? to insert the same background for all the slices ? im very confuzd =___=

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

same background ?

i think u have using imageready for short time

it is possible have the same background

maybe u say more detail for your problem

^^

The program can actually get quite anoying, I don't know what version, but the last one I used, if you just duplicate a layer, you can keep the exact same layout, you just can't rename it, so if thats not an issue, then just duplicate and hide (the eye or no eye in the layer browser) to keep everything lined up nicly. If you have any more questions dealing with photoshop, imageready or illistrater, let me know and I can help with pretymuch anything. Good luck, and have fun, its a simple program but its great fun to use and easy to pickup.