xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Troubadour

Guster Is For Lovers Guster Fans Unite

Hey yall, we got any diehard Guster fans out there? I've been listening to Guster for two years now and still can't get enough. They are by far my favorite band ever. So if you're a "Lover" like me, speak up! What's your favorite Guster song (or album) and why? What is your favorite Guster experience?

The best Guster experience I ever had was back home in Bloomington, Indiana. It was a big weekend on IU campus (Little 500 weekend), and one of the Frats hosted a concert and booked Guster! My friends and I went nuts and got tickets on the first day. So we get to this concert, and it's outside on the back lawn of this frat house and it's supposed to storm later that night. A couple cover bands played for couple hours, then it began to pour. Everybody was soaked and slipping around in the mud. They considered cancelling the concert and Guster hadn't even gotten on the stage yet. Everyone was screaming and booing... then Guster decided to step it up for their fans... They decided to play for us in the middle of a rainstorm. It was the best concert I've ever been to. The rain stopped for a while and was off and on for about 2 hours or so. We were all cold, covered in mud from the waist down, and soaked to the bone... but it was so worth it. I took forever to get the inside of my car clean. :)