xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rik?

Hi Introduction

In my search for a good and reliable free host for my site i found this site.Who am i?I'm Rik? from Holland (Netherlands).I like all kinds of music, but i love reggae and HardHouse (speciallythe english labels/sound....Nukleaz, Tidy, Lisa Lashes etc.).Besides music i also like computers/computing.... my first 'computer' was ac64... since then i was hooked and spent a lot of my spare time behindthe screen (mostly @ night)Hope to find a reliable free host.... and with finding Xisto.com i hope i have found it....Greetz,Rik?

Welcome to Xisto, i also hope you find your hosting here. But first of all contribute by making valuable and quality posts. As soon as you get 15 posts you can request for the first package offered by Xisto. Hope you become an active member of the community.

Well hello mate hope it all goes well with the request should do the mods and admins here are really friendly, and this deffinately is reliable. hope it all goes well with your site and all that, just make some good quality posts and all should be fine.

I will try to make usefull posts, be active here and eventually get hosted.A week ago i had 1G space, unmetered traffic, Cpanel, subdomains etc. but since last friday i can't reach my site or Cpanel, the support forums are down and admin doesn't reply to my mails (which is odd because i'm moderator there)....So you understand i really really hope Xisto is my last stop in my search fo a good host ... and from what i have seen (in the short time that i am a member here) it looks reliable and promising :angry: Greetz,Rik?