xisto Community
Qop

Age Of Empires III Finally

Finally! It's coming! A long time people have been guessing what would come next: AoE III, AoM II, a completely new game...

Whatever it was gonna be, it was bound to be great. Now, after a long period of waiting, they are proud to announce that AoE III is coming in june/july! :)

This is there page:
The official ESO website

Believe me, these pics look amazing!

Woah! Amazing, I hope it dosen't end up like the latest C&C where the graphics are really the only improvement, that would be such a shame.

yeah i didnt know that either man that great news i think i might buy it when it comes out over where i am. But i think i will have to wait a while since im in australia. Damn that sucks

I've heard that- it will be a modified mythology-engine, but with full 3d support, zooming, etc.- the game time is from 1500 until 1800, so it's the whole colonialism story- nations: spain, france, england, portugal, nederlands, some indian clans and more...- game play a little bit of empires and mythologyI wait hungrily until the release, I'm a great fan of aoe I + II !!! :)

Lol, AOE was a game that came with my PC (microsoft) I guess. I thought it had good graphics for its time. Was a great game too. Then AOE 2 came out, and I decided to try it. Blew me away. Very addictive strategy game. Now AOE 3. WOOT. Great graphics. Hope the gameplay will be as good as it looks. Guess it's about time for a new vid card. And a new hard drive. LOL. These new games are giving me a beating on my pc's performance.

Lol, AOE was a game that came with my PC (microsoft) I guess.  I thought it had good graphics for its time.  Was a great game too.  Then AOE 2 came out, and I decided to try it.  Blew me away.  Very addictive strategy game.  Now AOE 3.  WOOT.  Great graphics.  Hope the gameplay will be as good as it looks.  Guess it's about time for a new vid card.  And a new hard drive.  LOL.  These new games are giving me a beating on my pc's performance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I couldn't agree much more minni, AOEII was so addicting, I still play it now, great to be honest.

age of empires III looks like it will be a great strategy gamethe first age of empires took place in ancient rome i think. it had 2d graphicsthe second age of empires took place in the mideival period and also had 2d graphicsage of empires 3 will have 3d graphicsit looks like it will still follow the basic real time strategy game format