xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ploforia

Paid And Free Se Submissions Explain/Compare PaidFree SE Submissions

I have done graphic design for a while and worked solo and in teams on sites before but the actual delivery and maintenance aspects I haven't much experience with. I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who could shed some light on the topic of Search Engine Submissions. It's obviously a necessary step of setting up a site if you want to make it visible to anyone who doesn't already know your site when they sit down at the computer. Is it worth it to pay for search engine submissions? - I have heard of FREE submissions too. Is it possible to submit to search engines free and get comparable results to paying for it? And can you do it yourself?? If anyone knows much about the HOW that would be awesome or some good informative links. Thanks

Well in most instances of paid submission to Search engines companies use exactly the same methods as many free auto-submissions, believe me i know. But the thing is, these paid submission companies have access to a large amount of search engines, directories and link exchanges compared to free submission services.
These days what alot of companies do is manually submit to certain Search Engines yet have many fully licensed softwares and scripts to use for their services. Alot of the time paid submission companies are very usefull in the way they change certain descriptions of your site to suit particular search engines.

If you are looking for paid submission services I would extremely recommend Submit Shop they offer extremely truthful yet low cost schemes for Search Engine submission and traffic increasing. Submission reports are sent to you of failed and successful submissions, when the submission is finished you are guaranteed the number of engine submissions you paid for.

Go for the free submissions. Google is the web's biggest search engine with almost 50% of search traffic moving through it and as far as I know they only offer free submission. The only search engine worth submitting to is yahoo.

Paid search engine optimization is advantageous in that the pros and insiders who really know how to get your site into top postions will be helping you. This's great if you've no experience at all. Also it's great if you don't want to spend time on SE technology.