xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jdboy

Warcraft Strategy Guide

Thanks for the PM Xevian, but im not familiar with Warcraft.. what is the correct sub-forum to place it into ???

Thanks for the PM Xevian, but im not familiar with Warcraft.. what is the correct sub-forum to place it into ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It would be in the puzzle and strategy games section. Thanks for changing the topic though... Back in the driving games section... It was rather distracting...

Thanks, jdboy! I need some strategys, as the noob i am:P

Well... You can try different tatics when it comes to warcraft 3... When an enemy sends a platoon of troops, I mobilize 2 platoons to flank the enemy, attacking simultaneously to cause great damage and lesser casualties!

:D hi there,is there anyone here playing DOTA?I only play Dota Allstars in War3and i love it :Di wish to find someone to discuss with me about the strategy~besides, i am from taiwannice to meet u all~~

Hey talking about Warcraft 3 has anyone thought of the fact that you can create banshees and make them possess the "workers" of each race. Once you possess the workers, you can use them to build and train the other race's stuff. MY brother tried that once and managed to get the 3 other races altogether and formed a very formidable force. The undead may be vulnerable to light attacks by humans but they sure are very "afflictive". That reminds me. Which race do you all like the most? I personally like the night elves - well, because of their ability to see at night. I love that skill and i can stalk the whole map enemy free (they're all sleeping). In Frozen throne there is also the Warden (hero) and she is able to teleport anywhere. Trust me, the first few skill points will have to go to the teleport skill. Nothing beats that. The humans have got lots of weapons and defence at their arsenal but as for their spells... i can't say their good or bad I'm just saying humans have very weird spells that i ALWAYS forget to use during battle. Especially the sorceress's sheep changing spell! Arrgh I always forget to use that one during battle. You cannot set it to auto-cast so it's horrifyingly difficult to find a single sorceress and cast it.

WoW GOLDWarcraft Strategy Guide

Anybody know where the World of Warcraft European servers are located? Someone said they are all in Britain but I am not sure.  Would they have some in Germany, some in Finland etc?I am trying to do a business plan for my own massive multiplayer game and was wonder how they spread out the resources.