xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Enter

Photoshop Tutorials A bit of topic but this is really good

PS Workshop

is the one i use the most personally. they take other tutorials and link them, as well as their own. im not great at photoshop yet, and to tell you the truth i dont want to be fantastic. i just like being able to do different text effects, makes certain things look a lot better. ive learned a few textures too. havent mastered them as of yet. but good-tutorials is a good site, ive used it a couple of times. i have a bunch bookmarked

This forum is for you to post any tutorial that is yours and you would like to share this tutorial with other members.If you are using part of your tutorial from work created by others, quote the work. Add a link to the site where you borrowed data.Do not post a link to another site where there are tutorials. Unless you wrote the tutorial and it's in your webspace.Posting a link to others work are considered spam.Nils-=Topic Closed=-