xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rozalia

Snippet Of '9 Things I Detest About Everybody'

Probably you found this somewhere online but I just thought I would share it to more people. *Grins* Quite humorous. In a weird sense of a way. x]9 Things I Hate About Everyone1. People who point at their wrist while asking forthe time.... I know where my watch is pal, where theheck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I askwhere the toilet is?2. People who are willing to get off their lazy behinds tosearch the entire room for the TV remote because theyrefuse to walk to the TV and change the channelmanually.3. When people say "Oh you just want to have yourcake and eat it too"Darn right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?4. When people say "it's always the last place youlook"Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep lookingafter you've found it? Do people do this? Who andwhere are they? They need their Butts Kicked!5. When people say while watching a film "didyou see that?"No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stareat the floor. If I really wanted to admire the floor, I would have gone to the flooring store. It's free, mydear friend.6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"....Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?And then they ask you again, "Well, can I ask you another one?"You just did it again my friend.7. When something is 'new and improved!'Which is it? If it's new, then there has never beenanything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have beensomething before it.8. When people say "Life is short." What?!?Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks"Has the bus come yet?"If the bus came would I still be standing here, smart one?

I don't know, I've never thought that type of humor was very funny. It annoys me how over critical that is. Like in the first one... the reason people point to their wrist to ask for the time is to make it easier for the person with a watch to understand what their asking. Everyone uses hand signals when talking its a perfectly natural thing to do.And about asking a question when you just did, well people are just trying to be polite and not be rude by just asking a random question.And the life is short one, I mean come on. What that is supposed to mean is that life is too short to be wasted away.

I like that kind of humor...casual observations of a satirical nature..
:D

I like #8 -

When people say "Life is short." What?!?Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does!!
What can you do that's longer?

never thought about it that way... :D great