xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JimBeam1405241475

Missing Posts?

Not exactly missing posts, but incorrect post count. The other day when I had reached 10 posts, I decided to request my hosting account. That request post was of course my 11th post. The next day when I logged on my post count was back down to 10. I thought "fine, one of my posts must have been deleted for some reason" and basically shrugged it off as no problem. But this problem keeps re-occuring, for example when I logged on today my post count was only 12, but I knew I had posted more than that. I checked the posts I had made using the "find members posts", and 16 posts came up. Now of course, this post will be my 17th post... and my post count will read 13... I'm just wandering why not all of my posts are being counted towards my post count?Is it just a method the moderators use... deleting posts they believe are not "good" posts from post counts, to help them when a user applies for a free hosting account? This would definately make sense... but it has never been mentioned to me, or written anywhere that this is common practice on these boards, so I'm a little confused.Now, I'm not at all complaining about my incorrect post count, rather looking for a reason behind it.Thanks.

I can't change your post count. I don't think anyone else is changing your post count.

I don't think posts in following forums are counted.

the lobby

request hosting

hosting support and help

So unless post were deleted that I don't know about I see 17 posts total and 13 in countable forums and with more than 300 letters.

I know I removed content from posts that was not appropriate (another user name) that post count didn't change.

I think your posts are good and informative.

Nils