xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
meself88

Hosting Idea

I'm not actually asking for the hosting yet, since I am still designing the web site and would like to put it up immediately. I would be using MySQL and PHP if I can learn it successfully (a good tutorial seems to be hard to find.) But would you allow a clan recruiter type web site to be run on your server? If not, that's ok. But I have an idea to make a relatilvely public recruiter system for the web game Kings of Chaos KoC. The game is driven by a link clicking system, where your army is given one soldier every time someone clicks on your unique link. The only recruiters I could find on Google were clan based where you had to join there clan. Many members of KoC are not in clans, such as myself, and a public recruiter could potentially recieve a fair amount of traffic. I would definitely be willing to put your ads on the website if traffic got too heavy. Just an idea. I was wondering what you think.

If you have that many visitors you could lookat this option (not sure if it applies toyour situation)

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/79797-topic/?findpost=1064273550

And now we have to vote for wanhafizi as President eeeeeeh I mean new MOD :)

Just kidding wanhafizi,

have a great day.

I moved this post out of request hosting forum.

Nils