xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
enterthematrix

Halo 2 Vs Half-life 2

Which game is better, Halo 2 or Half-Life 2?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Half-Life 2 all the way... don't get me wrong I love halo and its a great game, but half-lifes been around before anyone even thought of the X-box. Half-lifes got experience years of it and in Halo its like around 100years from now, but Half-life is just 10 or so... Its kick *bottom* to be a marine in halo and to blow way alien *bottom*, but in Half-life (1 and 2) your a smart MIT alien *bottom* kicker its win freaking WIN!. Halo does have the better weapons and vehicles, but who needs that stuff when you have the gravity gun and can contral little bug things to do your bidding

Half Life 2I went to midnight maddness and got my copy of Halo 2 I drove 50 minutes to glendale to the only 7-11 in Arizona just so i could get the limited edition halo 2 slurpee cups, i spent $50 to get a special halo 2 planetronics headset and i played that game till death for 2 weeks, and loved it. 3 weeks ago I got a fat paycheck from pulling double over time twice ina week and i found myself purchasing a nintendo DS, I had 60 bucks left over so i decided eh, wtf might as well give it a go.I took half life 2 home put it on the highest settings and played it through... It was the most technicially amazing, game ive ever played the amazing look and movement and voice acting completely immersed me on a crappy little dell computer screen Half Life 2 was amazing.

Half Life Two.Halo2 just flat out sucks. It's hyped, overrated and is just like any other medicore FPS. The plot is something like you'd see on Star Trek or something. BOGUS MAN! And who actually has two Titles in their name. Master and Cheif? Hmmm....... Oh yeah, and if you want vehicle battles, play UT2004. Now that's a game even better than HalfLife2Half Life 2 was actually pretty good, it seemed like you were watching a movie, and the graphics were mm....OK. It's not the best game , but certainly better than Halo. If only Valve didn't delay it so much. Then it would get more attention then Halo 2, stupid thefts.

I love Halo 2, but there's no way the single play can even touch that of Half-Life 2. While not as revolutionary as the original, it really upped what's expected from a fps just like the original with a slick immersive presentation and an actual use for physics in a game beyond making things look neat.

Eh...I voted wrongly...but I love Half Life 2 since there are more weapons and can be played on PC.Furthermore, it is far more realistic but well, what can I say? We won't get to live to some time when aliens invade Earth...But in terms of graphics, I think Halo 2 will be better.

Im going to have to say that I like Halo 2 better then Half-Life 2 just because I haven't played Half-Life 2 yet. But that's my opinion, Is Half-Life 2 anygood? I really wanna buy it but I don't feel like wasting my money on some game I may not even like.

V:TM Bloodlines, so i guess that would be HL:2 because of their engine. Plus Halo 2 was nothing new and was a major dissapointment, guarentte you if Bunji was still indapendent that it would have been an incredible game. To bad Microsoft just wants money and not quality.

Halo 2, although i didn't really played it yet, only for a few moments. But hl2 sucked so much asses, it shouldn't be difficult to do better..."Halo2 just flat out sucks. It's hyped, overrated and is just like any other medicore FPS. The plot is something like you'd see on Star Trek or something."exactly, but change Halo 2 in HL2. I mean, hl2 has to be the most overrated and overhyped game ever. There was no story, no suprise gameplay elements, no new things, no multiplayer, steam... The graphics were good (only beaten by far cry, doom3 and maybe Painkiller) and the gravity gun saved the game, but really, why is this the game of the year? The hype, people...The best thing they did was releasing HLDM, the only reason that i didn't bring the game back to the shop... It still didn't make the game a hl1...

i voted half life 2 straight up its betetr in my opinion first because you can add on to it your not really limited to only playing with what comes with it like console games where what you buy is what you get and secondly servers can have way more players

i voted half life 2 straight up its betetr in my opinion first because you can add on to it your not really limited to only playing with what comes with it like console games where what you buy is what you get and secondly servers can have way more players

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

riiight... So what you saying is:

-hl2 will have add ons (or do you mean mods?)

-pc online can handle a lot more players than xbox life... ;)

Well, it's a good point, de mod community is very important for hl2.... If they manage to create a new cs, or a new tf or dod, then there will be hope... The question is, can they do that?

And i still think quality is more important than quantity...

Any fans of Action HL? My friends are on the Build team for reAction HL2. Same thing, they just couldnt get the Action name eventhough Action is done with mods.

I vote 4 Half-Life 2 because:1 Better graphic2 It is made only 4 PC (not ported)3 The storyline 4 all the HL games is wery well thought over !!4 I just like it more !!