xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NilsC

New Advertising Link Fails

I can normally keep my browser open and on Xisto.com while working. After the update on the top section of the web page I have to close down the browser while working. If one of the links time out I get the popup message and whatever I'm working in looses focus. I know I can turn it off but that's not the issue.It looks like a javascript that are running constantly and it makes all menus jumping all over. the ad from b.azjimp.com is the one timing out and the alert pops up.Nils :)

Sorry, I have removed them. They wont work continuously. I was testing the AD formats. Now we are using Frames. Initially we did not use ADS on Top because they took time to load. Using these formats, it ensures that the page loading is not affected due to those ads. The ads which are referring to are from those stupid advertisers from AD Networks. I sincerely cannot control that, but making the Iframe static will not make the things annoying. Initially we had set a reload limit which has been lifted.Also, we hope the pages load faster that before. Please give your feedback.