xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lloyd1405241475

How Can I Have My Free Domain?

There is no such thing as free domain. but what you can get is free subdomain, such as llyod.astahost.com. Domain is an upper authority such as Xisto.com, which usually you have to pay for them.At Xisto.com, all hosted members are given access to MySQL database. to get a starter package, you must have at least 10 QUALITY posts at the "Advanced Free Professional Hosting" topic, then you can request a subdomain account like llyod.astahost.com

There is no such thing as free domain. but what you can get is free subdomain, such as llyod.astahost.com. Domain is an upper authority such as Xisto.com, which usually you have to pay for them.

At Xisto.com, all hosted members are given access to MySQL database.

to get a starter package, you must have at least 10 QUALITY posts at the "Advanced Free Professional Hosting" topic, then you can request a subdomain account like llyod.astahost.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for that info, it helped me 2. but how do i make a post, am i making one by speaking to you now,

free domains were available .. If u asked me before dec 31. i would have given u the links to get Free .info domains.. But the offer ended on 31st dec.. So bad luck......3rd level domain names for .com.ru are still available for free i guess.. i saw it somewhere posted in another forum.. But i dun have the link ....sorry..