xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rudy1405241475

My Site Is Here I realy didnt want to do this

I did my site in 2003 and have not updated it since. I am ashamed because I did it to sell stuff and have not stuck to my code of ethics.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This is my last job for a tour guide operator on the Island.
/legacy
He wanted it simple with the hope to expand later.

Thanks to astahosting for the space, my Red Cross youth site is alive again.
It's 95% complete I just need to do some more code fixing.
I created this site 1 year ago and had it hosted for free, but it only lived for three weeks. The hosting site killed it with no explanation, no warning what so ever. I later realized that all the free-hosted sites were deleted and only paid service was provided.

:) We were used as ginipigs to get the service tested and stabilized for them. It took me a year to build up the courage to try again.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The ideea is original and interesting at the /legacy
'>
/legacy
I liked it! But when you get the mouse over the buttons, the colors that are changing are not coresponding to site color scheme!

and I think it will looks much more interesting if not to put in a square!
but to do smth that apear from the left margin!Also the about us and packages buttons don't mach with the main buttons style!

good luck!

Hmmmm, I really like the Timmy tour site. The colors are a nice bleu, not hard but soft colors. And the blue gives the visitor a sort of sense of sea-colors. The buttons are nice, especially if you want to avoid flash a bit then this is a great replacement. I don't know if you did these foto's by yourself but the feathering is nice. The top-picture also roxx.The only possible improvement I can find is that you maybe could replace the photo of Timmy on the front page.

I like your designs, very clean and organized. I think you might be better off without the page transition script. These are professional sites, I think it's more practical to do without the diffuse-thing.

Thanks much for the comments, I think I will change the buttons highlight to white. But I will have to convince Timmy about removing his picture from the front page though he may not want to.I will remove the page transition like you said Silentx.I like to play around with graphics Qop and I am a mean photographer by my standards. I did the graphic editing with paint shop pro.

Nice job, I really like the color and simplicity. There are a few issues on the technical side. maybe just a mozilla thing, but the buttons of the left are position differently depending on the page. I like your work with the tour site, very simple but effective.