xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cryptonx

Exeem V0.16 Beta Download ! Download the private beta now

HI ,

I've found the private beta version of eXeem v0.16 which is a new revolutionary p2p client , combining many networks including Bitorrent , it's made by SuprNova.org ( its closed now )

I have it on my website , sorry but the link is kinda long so i forgot it :)

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

you will find a news post about it in the main page .

( It's not hosted on Xisto )
( Use it at your own RISK )
( Note this is not a PUBLIC release , it's a leaked release found on the public domain but since there's no copyright or whatsoever , then it's not illegal , yet :) )

I dont think it has any spyware/adware as first it comes with no INSTALLERS 2nd i have Giant AntiSpyware and NV2005 nothing detected , The adware/spyware would be added at the FINAL version or the PUBLIC BETA at least which is NOT the case here , it's a private Beta .I think it can't do anything without the key , u can just use it but it doesn't connect here .

Yeah, I think you need the key for the program to connect. I'll probably wait till the public release to use the program, but nice link though.