xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
doanjai

Daren Hayes

I really like Daren Hayes. He used to go to my country one time. He's very handsome , smart and kine. For me ....he is number one of my singer. His voice is very perfect .. I begin like him as he was Savage Garden!!! If anyone like Daren as me...please let's share anything that you know about him..... :)

wanhafizi & anybody; Which song do you like in his album? For me...I like Insaintiable song so much because his voice is attractive very much. And this music video is very impression for me. And do you think about him?

well, i like all of his songs, especially the last album he made when he was in Savage Garden. i like Truely Madly..., Cherry Cola, Crash & Burn... and all of that last compilation of SG.

I never really liked Savage Garden but I love Darren Haye's song Popular! It's a lot different that his older stuff! I think it's good that he can make it as a solo star which a lot of people can't do! :)

I never really liked Savage Garden but I love Darren Haye's song Popular! It's a lot different that his older stuff! I think it's good that he can make it as a solo star which a lot of people can't do!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes popular sounds loud!!! but i think that savage garden had something to give too...

you should also listen the first songs of D.H. :P