xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
k221405241470

iRiver H340 to Buy or not to Buy?

I'm interested to buy this Mp3 player
http://www.iriver.com/

I've read that you can also play video(10fps) and some o ther stuff like OntoGo download of file from other device like external HDD
Have you ever seen of this, tried it?

I'm thankful to every one can give more info about it :)

'njoy the rave and HAppy 2005

Looks pretty good. I didn't see a price though. It seems a little bulky and I don't like the way it looks, but it's pretty cool. I guess it depends on the price. If it's more than about $500 I would just get an iPod photo, because there are small and lighter and I like the way they look better. But if you want those other features and have the money, go for it!

Finaly I have buy an Ipod IPhoto because the IRiver have a lot of useles functions, like Mic and the prices different were only 100 €, I know an Ipod is very expensive but I'll never buy onother one so, it's better to buy the best and use it than buy a good and change it after 2 or 3 years :PHowever Thanks to everyone who answers to thsi Topic :)'njoy

Try Creative products.I love their Zen Micro but sadly I only have their MuVo.Their soundcards are a blast! too.Although I'm a Singaporean, where Creative is established but honestly, their products are much more better than Apple's iPod range so why is everyone buying iPods?!

I think everyone is buying Ipods cause of the Ipod is a product with a future :), I have seen creative Zen Micro and it's very cool but Has it a future?How often will come out the upgrades? and then the Ipod Addons and Mod are more than any other Mp3Player, On Ipod when it'll become old you can install Linux and do some experiments, IMHo it's sound good :P