xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
REXone

Operation Flashpoint

is there anybody out there that plays operation flashpoint? it is a great 3rd/1st person shooter, with great graphics, gameplay, and awesome online community. if you dont have it, get it, its cheap. the game is 4 years old.

i have the game. it is very difficult. its a pretty good combat simulation. you can either play as a soldier or drive tanks, jeeps, helicopters and planes.the game gets most difficult when you have to control a squad because the command menus arent layed out that well. the environments are huge though.

This game is rather good especially for military training simulations. Did you know the Singapore Armed Forces have computers in their bases with only 1 purpose to it... Play Operation Flashpoint, they even added in the SAR(Singapore Assault Rifle) to the game... If the army uses it, it must be good...

OMG, how can OFP (Operation Flashpoint) be on the 3rd page?....

This game is the best tactical game ever. Its like 3 years old and i still play it. Every day there are new addons for it, new missions , new scripts. Its pretty hard to get bored of the game cause each situation is different.

Im awaiting on the release of Armed Assault.. https://www.bistudio.com/blog/websites-offline-for-maintenance

Anyone who likes tactical military games, OFP is your game!. Fly / drive / gun ANYTHING within the game. From M16's to PK's. Jeeps to T80's. UH60 to F-16.

Realism at its best. And the best thing is theres respawn!

Edited by rogeruk (see edit history)

i still play the game. its just sad that i cant install the expansion since my disk is broken. Anyone of you guys can share some good custom missions?