xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
danagym

Check It Out: Finnaly I Get My Site Done need your opinion

Hi!everyone wants to say an opinion about my newly created site, you are welcome!I hope to put this site on this host!but who knows....anyway..there almost all information is done, exept feedback form..smth is with the script...the mail don't get to me....why is it so? i'l try to fix ....thanks for your attention!hope you'll like it............

Hi!everyone wants to say an opinion about my newly created site, you are welcome!I hope to put this site on this host!but who knows....

anyway..there almost all information is done, exept feedback form..smth is with the script...the mail don't get to me....why is it so? i'l try to fix ....

thanks for your attention!

hope you'll like it............

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Mate,

If you poast a link to your site ... more people will have a look. My psychic abilities are offline today.

Looking forward to seeing what ya got.

cheers

hashbang

Looks like you put some effort into that. Your native language and English that was nice. Now you need to get ads in english for the english page :) just kidding.You have a broken image link to your spy tracker it shows up as a rectangle with a x in it in the bottom right hand corner of the pages I was viewing. About 3/4 of the way down on the page.I jumped back and forth on your pages and at times it never stopped loading, maybe a javascript or an ad that was continously running. The hour glass never stopped.:)Nils

The site looks good. There are a few broken image links on it. I, like Nils experienced a non-stop loading. This could be why there images didn't load. Checked out your design rates. I don't know where you are from, but they seemed considerably low.over all the site looks good. :)

It is a strange site and a strange language... I wan't crit but I have no clue what is going on. Ok, this is what i saw, looks like a member's only photo gallery with 2 huge ad banners, one top, one bottom.

i was going to say. i believe your domain was hijacked or something. i got some rate my picture site. the new link you posted looks good. in not sure if english is your second language, but i noticed some grammarical errors. not trying to be a jerk or anything, just pointing out that you may want to change them. im not quite sure what they would be though: "Why you images a web-site?" ". a couple i think could be fixed by adding a word or two: " Jantuan helps companies to create their unique image in Internet!" maybe "in the Internet".but the design looks ace. keep it up.

Nice... I like the design template you used/made? Simple but still grabs attention; good. Yeah, I agree with InjunSteve on the grammatical errors. Don't feel offended; I have terrible grammar as well (join the team..). I'm sure once the grammar is fixed, your site would become higher class (if you know what I mean...) But all in all, it's not too much of a strain on the eyes, which I do like.

Great design. Maybe add some more designs to the "my works" folkder, to make your site seem more attractive. It can be sites you've designed for yourself, you should just post some more so people can see more varity. If you know some flash, that would add some very nice and professional effects to the site, and some more scripts would make it look evern more porfessional too. The site is very nice, though, keep it up :)

i was going to say. i believe your domain was hijacked or something. i got some rate my picture site. the new link you posted looks good.  in not sure if english is your second language, but i noticed some grammarical errors. not trying to be a jerk or anything, just pointing out that you may want to change them. im not quite sure what they would be though: "Why you images a web-site?" ". a couple i think could be fixed by adding a word or two: " Jantuan helps companies to create their unique image in Internet!" maybe "in the Internet".

but the design looks ace. keep it up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for your opinion! I don't feel offended at all! I like when people help me to improve my work! thank you!

English is my second language!o i know that my grammar and syntax is not perfect!

I wonder are ther any people that can write professional text for a company??

thanks for advice & comments to all!

======

to other messages:

I started with designing webpages for other not much time ago, and the owrks trhat are presented on my site are the best works and are for companies...i don't have other good works, but hope to make more...

I just strated to learn flash and php...so I think soon i'll improve my site feauters!

good luck too all!

I would've loved to comment but i all i get when i go to that link is :HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden Internet Explorer YES I AM NOT USING FIREFOX ! I KNOW I AM LAME ! PLEEEEEEASE SHUTUP ( not you .. i am talking in general )

YES I AM NOT USING FIREFOX ! I KNOW I AM LAME ! PLEEEEEEASE SHUTUP ( not you .. i am talking in general )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know that admitting that you have a problem is the first step. We are here for you. Now you can get help.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/?utm_source=getfirefox-com&utm_medium=referral

Come into the light!

That being said, the site does indeed seem to be down.

No i prefer the dark side with all the CRUEL EVIL HACKING ppl ... step aside son , ur really making me laugh ... as i said to you before frog , hack me if u can .... and pass it to ur friends now let me be .. you look like those types of ppl " If he's not with me , he's a loser " and yes i am not with you and no this case ur the looser .. keep using firefox ... good for your likes .