xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
danagym

Promoting A Website really need help

Hi guys! I really need your help and I would appreciate your advices!I am creating websites for some period, and I can promote my site free(I know what ways to use) on the market place in my country! But I have to promote one site on a international area, do somebody know what advertising system are?what banner exchange are that can really improve the number of potential visitors?Thnaks!wait for an advice!

Hi guys! I really need your help and I would appreciate your advices!

I am creating websites for some period, and I can promote my site free(I know what ways to use) on the market place in my country! But I have to promote one site on a international area, do somebody know what advertising system are?what banner exchange are that can really improve the number of potential visitors?

Thnaks!wait for an advice!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not quite sure what you mean but either way I have found the best tutorial on how to promote your site. I'm pretty sure that I've have already posted it before somewhere but I'll post it again anyway. Here it is

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It will show you how to promote your site (including search engines and optimising your sites content). I hope it helps.

Forums like this are good and I use addme.com to add me to like 30 diffrent search engines fro free, perhaps you should also find sites that are sumular enough to were people who go their might be interested in your site and see if the owner will be an afflite so you link to eachother and register and be active in forums around the internet, add your url to your profile and in youur signature.

Here are some ways to help you promote you website:· Submit your website to top search engines such as google and yahoo. If they do not accept you at first, submit your site every three months· Try to update your site as much as possible. Adding one page a day will help you a lot! This way, you will have more content and more pages for your visitors to view and enjoy so there is always something to look at. The more content your site has, the more visitors it will attract and for longer periods of time.· A content management system (CMS), this is great if you will have tons of pages on your website. Search hotscripts.com for a free one.· Tell your friends about it and have them visit it. Ask them for feedback, what they thought of you site· Put the website’s URL in your signature on all forums you visit and post frequently at. You will get more hits then you think using this method. · Look for similar sites like yours and possibly advertise or have a link exchange with the sites owner, become affiliates. Its very likely if your affiliates site is similar to yours by topic, you have a great chance of having your affiliates visitors to click your link· If you know anyone who has a website, have them place your link on the main page of their site or somehow let their visitors know about your site. This will help with traffic. · If you are looking to make a few bucks doing this, you can ad Google Ads to your website. You will earn anywhere around 5 cents when your visits click.· Advertise your site wherever possible. It will gain popularity as time goes on. · Talk to your family and friends about what they would like to see on your website, new information, new content. When starting out, they will be your best resource for feedback.Hope I helped,-LoipsD

Do not waste your time simply submiting to every search engine you can find. Just submit to google, yahoo and msn, these take up most search traffic. Then get sites with high pageranks to link to you. To find a sites pagerank you need to download the google toolbar and then browse to the right site. The pagerank will be displayed on the googlebar.