xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GuySpook

Easter Eggs those secret messages in your comp

Hi everyone! Id like to know what some of the easter eggs in Windows XP Home Edition are. It would be really great. Let me know if there are funny because ive heard they are. So once again please let me know of any easter eggs.

I don't think there are any, I've looked many times and haven't found any. However there may be one in total but I doubt Microsoft would even waste time with easter eggs, they're lazy as it is.Keep the search alive, post if you find any. I too want to know of any that exist and hopefully they're worth it.

XP don't have any easter eggs.... lol all M$ products is an easter egg in itself. :):) XP in the games, Solitare;Press Alt+Shift+2 and you see the winning screen in solitare.My Computer\C:\WINDOWS\" In this folder, you find a text file "0". If you open it, nothing will be in there. (not an easter egg, but why leave it?) Maybe it contains an ADS, I have not checked that yet.Another thing would be a file called "Clock". It's an AVI file. It can open in Windows Media Player. It's a very simple and plain animation. (I don't think it's an easter egg)On XP Pro where one logs in initially, there is a tiny little Easter Egg. (Bottom left corner button "Turn of computer") Don't log in wait until the screensaver comes on. Then move the mouse.Look in the bottom left corner. The litte button marked "Turn of computer" now reads "Turn off *****"! the ***** should be the name of your computerNils