xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
swi.tloveforever

Cpanel And Fantastico

These two can be pretty easy to use! I get quite a challenge out of the two! Fantastico is very easy to use! I love Fantastico because it will install applications in seconds! I am grateful that Xisto.com provides it! I'm also grateful that they were invented! Free web hosting w/ Cpanel and fantastico is not easy to find! When you do you are excited and grateful!

Yeah im with you, fantastico is great and saves lots of time and is pretty useful for testing programs out before usi9ng them, like im testing b2 evolution and Wordpress but cant decide which is better, wonder if the next feature for fantastico will be a rating scheme where it rates them or is that the purpose of these forums.

kpoplive;yes, that's is one of the advantages using CPANEL. by the way, dont worry too much about installing php scripts, because most of these scripts already include their own installer.by the way, do you have a hosting account already? you only got 2 posts...

I've used Cpanel before and it's now a very common feature in PAID hosting , but Fantastico is awesome , installing dozens of PHP/CGI scripts was a PAIN in the *bottom* without it ! I agree it's an awesome feature !

Cpanel is now becoming common in free hosting now. Its great really, it gives easy use of your account.But really, Fantastico is great for installing foreign scripts like 4images. They are very hard to install and use. But a lot of the things it installs aren't really that good. A lot of the time I have to install my own things. But for the things it does install it is great.