xisto Community
swi.tloveforever

NFSU2 Need For Speed Underground 2

This game blew me away! I loved the graphics! Instead of me getting it on my Xbox or PS2, I decided to get it for GameCube! I got it on GC because that's what I had it on for NFSU! I loved this game! Even though it contained only 5 stages, the cars, animation, and upgrades were quite impressive! I love racing games!I have no favorite game! But for the racing genre (currently), this game won my vote! Plus, Brooke Burke was in it!

I played this at my friends house and loved it! The mods you can make to your car are amazing! This game has given me a great idea of what I'm going to do to my car in a few years when I get my full liscense (if I can afford it!)

I also love this game as well its too bad i dont own it but i do go over to my friends house and play. I think it has gone far beyond its limits even surpassed its predeccessor. It has got great graphics and great sound to go with it

yeh i agree! the game is way better than the first one they made. new tune ups like the hydrolics and the steam compressor thingy you can add. loads of new modes like the outruns, to try and lose a car anyone on the roads. shame about the limited shoice of cars in the game, but the music is great! only annoying thing is that the main tune by snoop dogg and the doors - riders on the storm is getting very worn out. every time you put the game on "riders on the storm..."theres another racing game that is similar on pc is street racing syndicate. i got this on the pc. only difference between the two is that street racing syndicate is more "grown up". you have more choice of cars, more bets, more tuneups! and more lady girlfriends!i aint played it much because of my pc doesnt reach the requirements of the game. :P also heard that you can be you girlfriend for money! hehehe...

Right now in underground i have a nissan 240 SX, a Miata and a Celica. The Celica's my favourtite thought because it has a sweet carbon fibre body, blue rims and blue underglow neon. And I agree with Harriko, I am now ready to kill Snoop Dogg if I hear riders on the storm again.What cars are you guys using right now? I can't wait until I unlock the Lancer Evo, its an amazing car.

Need For Speed Underground 2 is the best game of the 2004 IMHOI tunned all the cars and I wasn't satisfatied yet, it's so amazing that if I connect the 8.1 dolby sound system you think the cars are out of your doors...the soundtrack is awesome, the dettails and the graphic is well done and then who doesn't want to tunned up a car??????????The only problem come when you've to return to your car...and it's...so...small.and with out any colours. any weird engine...so...NORMAL..... :) :) :(

Quote//k22,Feb 23 2005, 11:28 PMNeed For Speed Underground 2 is the best game of the 2004 IMHOI tunned all the cars and I wasn't satisfatied yet, it's so amazing that if I connect the 8.1 dolby sound system you think the cars are out of your doors...the soundtrack is awesome, the dettails and the graphic is well done and then who doesn't want to tunned up a car??????????The only problem come when you've to return to your car...and it's...so...small.and with out any colours. any weird engine...so...NORMAL..... :) :) :(// QuoteI can't agree more with all those statements, they are just so.... true.

Well now... then try to get it! It is a rather good game, and I also found out another thing better is that, in the original need for speed underground, you can sup up your ride so fast that when you unlock the skyline, you already have something better than it. But in Need for speed underground 2, its much better, the cars have a limit to the modifications, more realistic and makes you change cars often!