xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wonbin

Whats The Last Dvd You Watch And Rate It Out Of 10

Hello ,

I've seen "The Departed". It is very good. The film was shot at 2006. Martin Scorsese is the director and his style is clearly seen on the film. The Film won 4 Oscars which is deserved the cast only. The film is also very nice and it is very interesting with the end that is shocking. The Cast and the performances are as listed..

Leonardo DiCaprio as Billy Costigan; I think this is a major difference in his carreer as it was not a simple role for an actor. He is good at reflecting the pressure he is under.

Matt Damon as Colin; His performance is not as good at "The Bourne"'s. But indeed the role was not as active as Leonardo.

Jack Nicholson as Costello; The only word you remember after the film was the name Costello as it is repeated to much and as it was the performance of Jack Nicholson. Did I need to tell about him? It was very good. He is at the edge of his carrer.

Martin Sheen as Queenan; As my friend told me about the film, he is the only innocent one in the film.

I want to write the rest of the cast but it will last too long. I will write the main ones.

Ray Winstone ... Mr. French

Vera Farmiga ... Madolyn

Anthony Anderson ... Brown

Alec Baldwin ... Ellerby

Kevin Corrigan ... Cousin Sean

James Badge Dale ... Barrigan

David O'Hara ... Fitzy (as David Patrick O'Hara)

Mark Rolston ... Delahunt

Robert Wahlberg ... Lazio - FBI

Kristen Dalton ... Gwen

The film is 8 / 10 . It is good but I think some comedy will do much better. But the film is not on that mood. So comedy will not suit..

Thanx.

Edited by phdex (see edit history)

I watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull a week ago and I was expecting a lot more from it. There was some good action scenes but a lot of them just made you think about how unreal the movie is, Like how 20 guys are 20 feet from Indy with machine guns and they can seem to get any bullets to hit him. I also thought it was stupid that Indianas life long partner was a traitor.I rate it 7/10

Just like Running with Scissors I finish the Indian Jones DVD and last night I just finish watching the Incredible Hulk movie and just like the movies I give it a good 10/10. I haven't gone through all the content but it should be some interesting stuff to watch, especially the alternate beginning should be cool as well.