xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
doanjai

Westlife lyrics

Album: Coast To Coast (2000) Song Title: My Love -----------------------------------------------------------------------------An empty street and empty house, a hole inside my heart I'm all alone, the rooms are getting smaller(*)I wonder how, I wonder why, I wonder where they are The days we had, the songs we sang together, oh yeah(**)And all my love, I'm holding on foreverReaching for a love that seems so far(***)So I say a little prayer and hope my dreams will take me there Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my loveOver seas from coast to coast, to find the place I love the most Where the fields are green to see you once again, (my love)I try to read, I go to work, I'm laughing with my friends But I can't stop to keep myself from thinking, oh no(Repeat *)(Repeat **)(Repeat ***)To hold you in my arms, to promise you my love To tell you from the heart, you're all I'm thinking of I'm reaching for a love that seems so far(Repeat ***)(Repeat ***)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------I invite everybody to post lyrics about westlife blue Canberries Mariah Carey

Did you make that up? I notice you said post about Westlife and other stuff. Are you just posting things from a song. If I were looking for a site with lyrics for any type of songs do you know where I should look. Do you go to anyother site that are just poerty site. I have seen some but the poems arn't all that, or I'm just reading it wrong, lol. Well if your just posting bits of song you like tell me where I can find lyrics and I can post bit of sond I like. You ever heard of Eric Benet. I like one of his songs can remember the name. So if you can get me a site I cn find it and post my favorite part.