xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
doanjai

Classical Midi File classical midi

:):):) Hi Everybody I'm newy in this site and now i would like to get some classical music but i don't know where to download classical music (Example : Mozart Dudanope) i like to put that music in my web pages

There are literally a million sites out there if you want to download midi files of classical music. I suggest you go to a popular search engine like google.com and try to search for ".mid classical music" you should find tons of stuff that waybe prepared to sift for the pieces you want.Good Luck

:) Hi I was in your shoes once and found this midi search engine about a year ago http://musicrobot.com/. The site is still up and running. It let you sort by band, song name, alphabetical order etc. You can even search for the lyrics to the songs.

I hope it make your day it did mine.

Midi sounds dreadful, but at least the downloads are instant. I wish there were decent to good download databases of mp3 avaliable on the internet, since classical files are out of copyright, people should take advantage of this and put them on the internet for people to download, but for some reason, nobody can be bothered to. :)