xisto Community
soulnetwork_tk

My New Layout soulnetwork.tk

I would probably turn Capslock off if possible - it's like shouting...through text. Anyways, I don't like the dark gray background with the blue and red. It's just too dark and it makes the colors seem kind of bright. You can probably tone it down a little. The area for the text is a little small, I believe. But I still love the little ninja. Also, it doesn't have to be in Flash. You could do the exact same thing with image rollovers with a lot more ease.

I like this template better than your last one. It's simple and effective. You should add more designs or something that would attrack more people. Nice site and good job

It's so simple. But cute. Please do not use .tk domains. They installed a spyware on internet explorer. I am currently using IE on a computer shop and it installed something.

I couldn't even get in to your site. I got a popup that said if I didn't download some sort of toolbar my access was denied. And then the (internet explorer) browser windows I had open froze up and closed on me. :D