xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wonbin

Ps2 - Need For Speed Underground 2!

Just saw it the other day at my local game store. The graphics is awesome, better than the previous version. The background is damn cool. It has just change it playing style. Now you got to ride around the town in search for a challenge or missions to earn money to upgrade or decoration your car. Very nice indeed. Anyone played it yet?

I did. That game is so awsome!!!!Tuning is so good, there are so many upgrades for car. You can spend hours just changing looks. My Audi TT has 10 star look, it is sooooo sweet!!!What is really interesting it that there are some SUVs in the game(H2, Navigator, Escalade)

yeh it is! but theres another version of this street racing. its street racing syndicate. i think its the same but more "grown up" dont know if you heard of it but there more wide range of cars to choose and more tune ups that you have to choose yourself to make your cars faster, rather than level 1, level 2, level 3. street racing syndicate is like in real life changing small bits of your engine making the specifications even better by a little bit. oh yeh you can even have girlfriends and bet money. thats the key thing about it.

GT 4 is better than this, bacause its a racing simulator... So, its more real like than Need For Speed underground 2, but the music in Need For Speed underground 2 is way better than GT4 though... Not to mention graphics!

it's my second preferred car game, it remembers to me Fast and Furious, music is great and the graphics it's better than previous version, u have lot of choice for customizing your car and other stuffs, but my first preferred game is GT 4, but that game is better only, as Xevian said, it's a racing simulator, so his realism it better than in NFSU 2 :) but for a racing game that isn't a simulator NFSU 2 it's the best i think :(

i want to get this game but i have no money :Di also want to get gt4 too...should i save up some money and get this game?