soleimanian

Why We Need Friends

below text collect from internet

We need our friends for many reasons,

No matter what the day or season...

We need friends to comfort us when we are sad,

And to laugh with when we are glad!

We need friends to give us good advice,

Someone we can count on to treat us nice.

We need friends to remember us when we have passed

Sharing memories that will always last

We need friends to help us solve our troubles

And to share good times so the joy is doubled!

friends... humm.. really neccesary...Why?this is the problem, when it comes to explaining, it comes to YOU... any reason to have friends is a selfish one...That's why i think is better to leave it like : "We really need friends!!!"

We use the term Friend, loosely. What is a friend? A true friend would lay their life down for you. A wise man in his 90's once told me that if he had made 5 true friends by the end of his life, he did well.

actually, i saw how my best friend was murdered in front of me... i didn't have the chance to give my life for him.. i anin't faster than a bullet...A true friend is a friend with love... love is give... even if he doesn't have the chance to give, he's willing...

it's very difficult to find true friends unfortunately and to decipher who has ulterior motives and who doesn't. some people network with the aim of knowing as many people as possible so that if they're in trouble, they can ask for help.

people who meet people with the only porpuse of having someone to turn to when in troble... don't have friends, have people to ask for help...You don't look for "friends".. friendship happends around certain and different in everytime circusntances...r3d.. r u a devil?????sohahm, r we friends for sharing our ideas in this forum???

...this is the problem, when it comes to explaining, it comes to YOU... any reason to have friends is a selfish one...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rapco, i don't agree you, because it isn't true that any reason to have is a selfish one...because when you have a true friend, you do as much for him, as he do for you! Yes we all want a friend to support us when we are down or blue, but the same we do for our friends!

When I have an extra super fine mood, I want to part it with my friends!To pass them my joy, to make them feel beeter!

I thinks that without our friends, we will not be able to do the things we do!

No person ca live without a friend!

So, this is my opinion!

A selfish reason doesn't make u a selfish person...You have openly accepted u want their support.. if they don't give it to u when u need it the most u'll get hurt.. i they stop supporting u at all... that person will stop being your friend..think hard.. we're humans, we expect certain things of all people, i know it sound awfull, but it's true...Why deny something that obvious... an d yeah, i agree with you, friendship is necessary... BUT!!... if you study the social behavior of the humanity's genius.. u'll see they didn't have friends at all!!!!

<statement>I have don’t have friends and I’m nobody’s friend! </statement>I have a lot of acquaintances and people I socialize with but that don’t make them a friend. IMHO a friend is a person who “will lay down his life for you” or “you would lay down yours for”. Maybe this was a strong statement so to mellow it down a little; a true friend will be there for you in hard times just as in good times. Since I have never had to test this (On the giving or receiving end) I can’t say for sure (even though my initial statement claims to) that I don’t have any friends. And I hope I never have to test to see who my friends are and who’s friend I am.This statement may sound contradictory and it’s meant to be!I’m holding the fire extinguisher ready to douse any flame war… :) Nils

Hey All,Interesting thread ... but I was wondering, can you have 'virtual' friends or 'online' friends? Are they the same as real world friends? Should there be a different term rather than friends for close 'virtual' associates?cheershashbang

hashbang Posted Today, 04:35 PM   Hey All,
Interesting thread ... but I was wondering, can you have 'virtual' friends or 'online' friends? Are they the same as real world friends? Should there be a different term rather than friends for close 'virtual' associates?

cheers
hashbang

Interesting question...

well, my personal opinion is: Internet comunities can finish in great human bonds.... i know this personally because i run my own comunity, and i have meet many people in the way of managing it...

So, they should be cyber-friends... they are not unreal, but also not so real...

they may be more objective because they don't have to see your face when saying anything..

for ex: how could u tell your best friend he stinks???? that would hurt him (actually i'll tell him).. anyway.. that sort of stuff don't happend in the cyber comunity... no phisical judgment are made (unless your trying to meet a partner.. in taht case the looks will matter)...

so. Finally, cyber-friends..

Hey All,

Interesting thread ... but I was wondering, can you have 'virtual' friends or 'online' friends? Are they the same as real world friends? Should there be a different term rather than friends for close 'virtual' associates?

cheers

hashbang

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, in my opnion, online friends tend to have a lot weaker bond with you than friends in reality. When you're online, people really don't care about you, because you really can't do anything to them in terms of retaliation. I know jerks over the internet that are really nice people in real life. If someone's really nice to you over the internet, it's probably because they either know you in real life or are the opposite gender of you. >_>