xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
emmy

Creating An Online Store How can I make separate pages..

I'm planning on selling things online.. It's been a long time since I've made any websites and I never learned anything fancy. How do you make separate pages for each item that you sell without writing out the html by hand? Is there a way to do this using PHP?? This might have been talked about already but I have no idea how to search for it using keywords.. :)

There are serveal good shopping carts in the script addon section in cpanel. All you have to do is click the link and the are installed for you, all you have to to then is customize it to the look and feel of your site.With the fact that it is just as easy to uninstall them as well, you should test them all out to see which one will best meet your needs and which one is easiest for you to comprehend.

Well.. hummmNetstores.. well i fllowed the link, downloaded the forntpage plug-in (very exited at the moment)...But!!!!, (and i didn't know why this came as a sorprise) THEY CHARGE YOU FOR GETTING A STORE!!! a lovely yearly fee!!!!i'am trying oscommerce and zen-cart and tehy are both great, i had i woring demo... BUT IT'S DOWN WITH MY Xisto SITE!!! :P So, i'll try to mount it on another sever :P and then u'll see it working, jejeNetstores is not THAT good to be payed for (in my humble way of thinking)