xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
creedgaming

Eagles Eagles Owning the NFL

Well with T.O. hurt I'd have to say that they don't have as good a chance in the playoffs. You'd best change teams to Atlanta right now and say you were going for them the whole time :) Either way, Eagles now have a tougher chance at that Bowl so good luck to your team.Also those Steelers are dominating.

I have to admit that the Eagles are weaker now without TO. However, they're still a very powerful team, and it's pretty easy to see a Eagles vs. Steelers/Colts matchup. I predict that they'll easily win against the Rams, probably sealing the deal by the early 3rd quarter. While Atlanta is performing very well, they have a history of blowing it in the playoffs. Sure, they'll get the first round bye, and most likely make it to the NFC championship, but I bet they blow it there.

i had my doubts about the eagles in the playoffs. but after watching todays game, i was pleasantly suprised. greg lewis stepped up for a couple of long passes. the peoples champ freddy mitchell played great. and pinkston played well. brian westbrook seemed to be unstoppable in the first half, but they began to contain him as much as possible. easy win for philly.lets go eagles, to the superbowl we go

I'm really a Colts and Steelers fan. I just like the way that Manning and Rothlesburger play. Unfortunately, both teams kinda let me down in their playoff season this year. Anywho, I hate the Pats... so an enemy of my enemy is my friend. Go Eagles! I know they probably won't win, cuz their defense is'nt quite up to the caliber of the Patriots' offense... but whatever... there's always a chance right? Go Eagles :)