xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jwcgator

Help! Please! I cant get the password to work

I had my password copied but I copied somthing else!!! and Now the password reset email isn't working!!! PLEASE I REALLY WANNA GET STARTED ON MY WEBBIE!! sorry, but im so mad at myself! is there some kind of thing that only lets you reset you password once every hour or something!

well, unless you have put something else into the clipboard, you should be able to just paste into say, a text file and see what you actually put in.Also, why were you copy/pasting your password anyway? Didn't you know what it was to begin with?

ok, let me see if I have this right. You got the email, highlighted and copied your password, and then somehow copies something else where your password used to be in the email?Uh, just re-open the email and use the password. Chances are you didn't save the email in a new version(unless you are using a POP email service, which is your fault, go get an IMAP account somewhere).