xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
websaint

Review My Flash Layout!

I already have two different html layouts for my site (this and this), but now I've made another one in flash that I need some feedback on. You can take a look at it here. I've got a lot of feedback on my html layouts, but I'm really hopeless when it comes to chosing a design because I never seem to be happy with anyone of them. I need someone elses opinion on the third one as well. I'm thinking about changing the colours, but I don't know. Tell me what you think :D There is not much content on my site yet, that will come later ^_^ How many stars??

I agree that its a bit better than your html layouts. I would change the light purple colours to a kind of darker blue though. Darker so it matches the grey better and blue because I like blue :) .BTW what the hell is Ovo - Northern Spy?

they're all great! did you make these yourself?? i don't really like the second html one as much as the first html one and the flash one.

oh and by the way you've got lots of typo's on them--

"please don't forget to sign my guestbook eighter"

"... suscribe to my mailng list"

"... you can do that very easely"

"Only the best suff is listed here"

"can simply copy and past in to your own webpage"

sorry but typo's seem to just pop out to me, i mean my friend was showing me his website and in about 2 seconds, i pointed to the screen and mentioned the typo.

--daniel15

they're all great! did you make these yourself?? i don't really like the second html one as much as the first html one and the flash one.

sorry but typo's seem to just pop out to me, i mean my friend was showing me his website and in about 2 seconds, i pointed to the screen and mentioned the typo.

--daniel15

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im pretty sure he did not make that himself, Moonfruit offers this build your own site deal that many people use. You add music, flash clips, and stuff like that etc...

I could be wrong though.

Did you make it yourself?

Im pretty sure he did not make that himself, Moonfruit offers this build your own site deal that many people use.  You add music, flash clips, and stuff like that etc...

I could be wrong though.

Did you make it yourself?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm using the WYSIWYG editor at moonfruit to make my flash site, but I disigned the template and layout myself. Did not use a pre-made template for my site. I'm not really that good with programming, but I like disigning things.

By the way, I am not a he, I'm a girl!! :)

About the typo's, I have looked over some of it now. Thanks for telling, I make a lot of silly faults. My excuse: I'm from Norway, so I don't speak english normallly. Just learning it at school. :)

humm.. websaint.. sounded like he for me too.. okHey, congrats, you really know how to do your stuff...A woman's touch in designing it's good for any web... nice layout.. stick with flash...

It certainly has a nice layout. It's crisp and clean, and the menu pop-up animations are excellent. The animation speed is also perfect; however, you may want to put some real text in that box in the bottom left. Also, I'm not really fond of your choice of music. It gets a bit annoying after a while.