xisto Community
jwcgator

Does Anyone Play Pokemon? *not A Joke* ^^^^^^

Oh yea I like pokemon, its quite good. Dont know why everybody thinks its only for 6 year olds, Its quite famous in my country. And I liked the game as well. But there are many pokemon games, which game are you talking about. I liked pokemon pc 3d game and its second part as well. Pokemon is cool.

I used to like Pokemon quite much, but I don't fancy it very much now. I don't like the storyline, and definitly not the series, but the games is actually ok, somewhat amusing. The game idea is not as bad as the serie, when bored, Pokemon is actually a nice thing :)

back in the back (6 years ago) my pop bought me a game for my gameboy, it was the red pokemon game my brother got the blue. We started off not knwoing what the eff it was until we got into it. I played to the second boss traininer person misty i think, then i saw the cartoon on WB, i was hooked. Got all the cards when they came out and stuff liek that. I stopped on the count of i grew up but then now that i look back game wise it was cool and i plan on buying the remakes of the version i playe fire red or something. It was originall 151 and i knew ALL of them it was amazing. but now they have all these weird new ones which i wont get into i dont have the time or the commitment. So in a little bit of time yes i will be playing pokemon it was quite an adventure

I started with watching the series, the theme song in the first series don't amuse me... When the "Johto League" thing of pokemon came out, I was hooked! :) I have no idea, the theme song actually sounded cool, the pokemon are much fancier!!! Then i took on the game. Never actually finished any of the versions but I still had fun =)

I remember playing pokemon... like six years ago. I had blue version and I would battle friends at school with that and all kinds of pokemon items, like those little figurines with the flippy coin and cards.Good times, good times.Pokemon is a little older now... or I'm a little older now. Not really into Pokemon as much as six years, but cool.

Yes.The good ol' Pokemon games are great. I was trying to play Gold Version a week ago but I think something may have happened to the cartridge because it wouldn't even start. Pissed me off some, I had spent an hour trying to get it to work only cause I wanted to start a new game and I had my trained Eevee collection on Silver and... *Trails off into unnecessary ranting*

I never saw the point in Pokemon, I think its because I dont like Manga animation. The action sequences were treated poorly and had too many characters to keep up with, most have pathetic powers. If its because there were too many characters then they should have kept a lowdown saw they could of giving them better powers etc. Personally I would say Yu-Gi-Oh is better but thats because I was forced to see the movie in the theatres with my cousin. I know it may be bit of a rip-off but it was more entertaining and I loved the characters more.I guess I havent really given Pokemon a chance, and to be honest I dont really want to. Sorry to those Pokemon fans out there but its just my personal opinion. I know its definitely ideal for some people because I see them with the Pokemon cards and other merchandise. But it just doesnt do it for me

I never saw the point in Pokemon, I think its because I dont like Manga animation. The action sequences were treated poorly and had too many characters to keep up with, most have pathetic powers. If its because there were too many characters then they should have kept a lowdown saw they could of giving them better powers etc. Personally I would say Yu-Gi-Oh is better but thats because I was forced to see the movie in the theatres with my cousin. I know it may be bit of a rip-off but it was more entertaining and I loved the characters more.

I guess I havent really given Pokemon a chance, and to be honest I dont really want to. Sorry to those Pokemon fans out there but its just my personal opinion. I know its definitely ideal for some people because I see them with the Pokemon cards and other merchandise. But it just doesnt do it for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

proper term is anime not manga animation, manga is a comic stlye book as well as a compant that produces anime, at least you didnt say japanimation. I used to love the series and game, then came magic the gathering, then dungeons and dragons, not i'm hooked on white wolf's role playing series world of darkness.

The RPG games, meaning just really the GameBoy ones, are good. Quite addictive even though they are exactly the same thing with different maps and more/different pokemon. I still play them and currently am halfway through Ruby still.

[Yeah, I know I am slow. I lost my GBA for months.]

well pokemon games can get very boring sometimes cause it is just the plain old thing all the time and i only play when i have nothing to do. also i reckon it is a pretty good game if you are talking about the GB and GBA games

I like pokemon games, I finished blue, silver and gold versions. I don't like the diamond version it sucks. The sapphire is great. There is a cheat for pokemon blue, infinite items. If you go to seafoam island and walk perpendicular to the beach (half of water half of land) you will battle pokemons that reach level 78 and above. Keep on walking back and forth until you will battle a wierd pokemon named missing no, catch it or destroy it, run from it... You item in the 6th slot will be 99. I played this and I enjoyed it, I put the master ball on the 6th slot and waaa, it's 99, and also gold nugget, wow lots of cash. You will be able to capture all types of pokemon even level 100. Battle in the seafoam Island and gain level. There are also pokemon in seafoam island that appear level 150 or 130+. Very strong, but you can catch them by master ball. THe only sick thing is that if you use this pokemon level 100+ and you win, the pokemon will degrade it's level. back to lv100. BUt at least the items were infinite. It is enjoying game it's just quite long.