xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
G_Man10110

Halo 3 Rumors of Halo 3 coming out soon...

For those of you who have played and beaten Halo 2 on Legendary, and watched the credits, have you noticed that at the end of the credits it says "Coming Feb. 2005" ? My friend and I were disscussing that maybe this was a hint to a Halo 3 coming out February of next year. (Very soon, I know)...If you have beaten Halo 2, you would know that there is a horrible cliffhanger at the end of it. Halo 3 is supposedly not going to intuduce any new weapons or multiplayer maps, but it will have the rest of the levels to end the cliffhanger. This way, you will supposedly buy Halo 3, and they will get more money! It is just an easy way for them to make income. It does sound odd that it would be coming out so soon, but from what I have researched, it is possible. Another great thing about this "Halo 3" is that it is going to have all the old multiplayer maps from Halo:CE. Which means one thing. We can now kick the n00bs A$$es on XBOX live while playing old halo levels! Sweet!! Though most of what I have experienced, seen, heard, is just rumors, I am fully expecting of something like this to come out soon enough to fill the craving for the Halo 2 experience... ^_^

For those of you who have played and beaten Halo 2 on Legendary, and watched the credits, have you noticed that at the end of the credits it says "Coming Feb. 2005" ? My friend and I were disscussing that maybe this was a hint to a Halo 3 coming out February of next year. (Very soon, I know)...If you have beaten Halo 2, you would know that there is a horrible cliffhanger at the end of it. Halo 3 is supposedly not going to intuduce any new weapons or multiplayer maps, but it will have the rest of the levels to end the cliffhanger. This way, you will supposedly buy Halo 3, and they will get more money! It is just an easy way for them to make income. It does sound odd that it would be coming out so soon, but from what I have researched, it is possible. Another great thing about this "Halo 3" is that it is going to have all the old multiplayer maps from Halo:CE. Which means one thing. We can now kick the n00bs A$$es on XBOX live while playing old halo levels! Sweet!! Though most of what I have experienced, seen, heard, is just rumors, I am fully expecting of something like this to come out soon enough to fill the craving for the Halo 2 experience... ^_^

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I haven't played Halo, yet, but I must say they sure no how to make some money off of it.

Halo 2 really wasn't what most people expected...

Everybody hoped it would tie up the loose ends from Halo, but in the end, it just gaves us more questions.

Its very, very unlikely that no more vehicles will be added though, because the ATV (all-terrain-vehicle), Tracked-Warthog, and Troop-carrying warthog were actually ready to be put in the game.

Bungie no doubt dropped them to keep some new stuff for Halo 3, and they'll throw in the ability to drive Covenant Shadows aswell.

You'll notice that Cortana was left behind at the end of Halo 2, and rumour says that a large part of Halo 3 will be the rescue of Cortana, and you will discover a lot more about the Forerunners.

Its going to be huge ^_^

Ahh so soon. I suppose it's possible. Sounds cool...and evil. EVIL i say. Like you said just another way to get some $$$. Lol, anyways I haven't played halo 2 yet. $$$ plays a role in that...and considering I just got an XBox. Just got halo for XBox as well. Played it on PC before. I find it hard to switch from mouse to those analog controllers. Hard to get accurate with that. Maybe before long ..lol. Anyways hope to see Halo 3 I guess...might not get it very soon..but I know it will be available sometime :).

No one knows at this time becuase bungie is liek a white dudes a$$ very very tight. what i mean by this is bungie keeps its secrects very very well, all it is, is guees and check right now. nO they will not release a whole new game becuase they would have to send it into get printed a motnh ahead of time and we would of caught wind of that by now.I think they will either release the end of the game as downloadble over liveor they will release the level from the E3 demonstration (city level) that never made it to the game as playable.its also rumored new modes such as live CO-OP, or just new multiplayer maps. But in the interest of budget and time I know what ever they have planned will have to do with Lives download service

Im not much of a Halo fan, in fact I havent played any of its games *shocking* yes, i know. But I have heard this rumour on a game forum I used to be the administrator of, I can assure you its not true and if anyone could prove me wrong I would be very surprised.

I'm still argry that Microsoft bought bugngie and transformed halo into what it is now. Any one familiar with bungie may remember that origionally it was going to be 3rd person like oni with improved controlls, that was going to be great, all microsoft did is make a generic 1st person shooter with a good story. Grrrr :)

Halo 2 really wasn't what most people expected...

Everybody hoped it would tie up the loose ends from Halo, but in the end, it just gaves us more questions.

Its very, very unlikely that no more vehicles will be added though, because the ATV (all-terrain-vehicle), Tracked-Warthog, and Troop-carrying warthog were actually ready to be put in the game.

Bungie no doubt dropped them to keep some new stuff for Halo 3, and they'll throw in the ability to drive Covenant Shadows aswell.

You'll notice that Cortana was left behind at the end of Halo 2, and rumour says that a large part of Halo 3 will be the rescue of Cortana, and you will discover a lot more about the Forerunners.

Its going to be huge  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with everything said there, actually.

I found Halo2 short and, despite the good graphics, I played it only three times since it came out and I'm sick of it already.

For the record: None of those three times were for very long, extended periods of time. The longest was probably 4 hours... Which isn't an incredible amount of time spent on playing a game.

I have Halo and Halo 2 and have beaten them both on all difficultys. But I don't ever recall hearing about them making a Halo 3. It would be cool if they made a Halo movie though. Or a Halo cartoon.

If it took them almost 4 years to come up with halo 2, and they want to actually make halo 3 good and appeal to more people, it's gonna take them a long time. Don't expect halo 3 to even be a launch title with xbox 2 or whatever they decide to call it. I only hope that they aren't wasting any more time like they did with halo 2.