xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
websaint

Flash Site Builder?

Hi! I was just wondering if any of you guys knew of a good flash site builder?? I've tried moonfruit.com and can't find anything else, so now I'd like to know what you people are using for making your site. Personally I am no good with programming apart from html, so I need to use a WYSIWYG-editor to make a flash site. Tell what editor is good or not.

The only way I know of is to actually get Flash MX from Macromedia.com and learn how to use it. After a few tutorials you can generally get the idea and start to do your own stuff. If you are looking for a builder that does the work for you, I don't think one exists that I know of. Although there are plenty of freeware flash templates that you can find on the web and use to make your own site that way. Once you get the idea, you can use some parts from one and put in another, etc.

there's a program called SWiSHmax which is really good and easier than Flash MX. Though it isn't really good for cartooning, it's awsome for stuff like web site layouts and intros..actually even simple games too. if you go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ you can download a free trial and even see the 100s of things you can do with it. w00t!

Good I recommend you to begin to work at macromedia flash MX 2004 than it is a program of front line within what the flash is
If within everything you do not know how to work with movie clip (mc)
I recommend you to the swishmax is not so powerful like flash but you can
Working and to publish it in the Web

swishmax