xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BigPapaN0z

Ut / Ut:goty

I was just curious is anyone here still played the original Unreal Tournament? My friends and I play it constantly around here, with a little Serious Sam thrown in for a change. I know it's an older game, but you just can't beat the gameplay. ^_^Also, does anyone here do any sort of mapping for the UT series? I've been trying my hand at a little level design, but finding it slightly harder than expected. But then again, my last maps were made for Doom/Doom2 :D

Sometimes i still find myself playing UT:GOTY edition. ^_^ roommate and I still deathmatch from time to time on it. Mostly though I'm more of a Quake 3 player. Just can't get over the rail gun, and the fast paced action. Most people like UT because of the rocket launcher. I like the Quake 3 rocket launcher better. :D But overrall UT is a GR8T game. Can't really say that I've tried mapping in UT. Never was much into that. I just like playing. Good luck with that, and keep on fragging ...heh.

lol guys i can remember the good old days...a few years back when i was in high school we all shared doom 2 from a folder on windows 98 and we would all play doom 2 lol...and heretic. Good times. Now I hear that in the same high school they're playing quake 3 and such in their computer classes. Wish I could go back sometimes. Not very often that I get a lan game goin with that many pple on it. Especially quake or unreal lol. Usually pinging a lot on online games. GOTY isn't that much different..new maps...few new mods...and such. Roomie had it so i figured I'd try it. It's okay. I want to start playing UT2k4. I have the demo and the game's pretty cool. A little different from what I'm use to, but I think I could adjust.