xisto Community
mangacentral

Dragonball Z Budokai Series

i'm a pretty big DB and DBZ fan so when budokai 1 came out..i played itroomie had ps2 and he bought it...i liked it b/c of the story and such...never really watched all the sagasnever played 2 or 3..but 2 looked a lil cheesy....dunno never played it tho...u all say 3 is best..maybe i should pick it up at the video store :)

All I have is the first one, but I think it was pretty well done. But I think it was a bit short, and really a lot of button mashing. But still, it's an enjoyable game. =]How does the first compare with the others?

i own all the Budokai series and i think the third is the best installment by far. i have 100% finished b1 and 2 but on the third im only about 65% done. i would recommend buying it if you are a DBZ fan

me too can't stop playing it! but i had to stop playing 'cause playstation was not mine but of my friend :D i ask to my friend to play it about 2 times a week (last month) now i'm playing with ultima online so i've stoppet playing with Dragonball Z Budokai.Damn now i'll ask to my friend to play it again! Lol! i think he will kill me this time -.-

I played it only once, and it was GREAAAAAT!!!!Damm, didn't thought it would be that realistic (comparing to the series, not to the real world, obviously).I really hope it will come out for pc...

I heard 3 was really awesome and I wish I could play it. But since I don't own a PS2 it kind of sucks. I played the first 2 and I love the way you can edit your character's skills I personally kick saiyan monkey *bottom* with Frieza. Cause hes the man or alien or whatever the heck he is.

I don't have the game myself and I have never like dragonball z but the game is very addictive and fun to play. It really is a very good game whether you think the theme is stupid or not, you just have to respect the game for being a good game and dbz budokai falls into that category. So don't be so quick to judge.

I played this at my friends house and the first thing I noticed was the animations. The action is so fluid and the animations bring out the best in the game. Not to mention the anime style graphics. The only thing I don't like about it is there seem to be a few cheap ways to win (Either that or I'm just making excuses for losing every time :) )

I used to be a huge DBZ fan and so when it came out my sister bought me the first game. I coudln't stop playing it and then I beat it and I haven't really played it at all. I was too busy with school and stuff to keep up and get 2 and 3 but I was recomended 3 so I will probably get that one.